✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

piano?

Manders

I've just got off the piano after making an attempt to play Trouble by ear. And it's very hard!:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: I've also taken a shot at Clocks...not as hard but I admit I didnt play it very well :shrug: Ah well... :infinity:

i luff piano!!!

will learn and have one in my house 1 day :)

Me too, though I HAVE learnt a bit YEARS ago. Wanna learn some more and have a piano to practise on. *determines to clear out unwanted furniture to make room :D *

I played for a while too. Now I can't sit to play, and been standinf 2 hours is just a sacrifice, but only If I can play Chopin or Moonlight Sonate I try, otherwise I just get bored.nI am terrible for comtemporany music, I can't play anything new (not after the 1920's )

the scientist is easy! and so is easy to please! ill walk around doing the hand motions its so addicting :lol:

I play a little.

Do you know the keys Amanda? Could you tell them to me, please, pretty, pretty please. :D If you could just give me a few notes, I'll give ya a kiss on the cheek! :D

I'd love to know how to play a little of either song.

• 3 weeks later...

i have the full version of The Scientist sheet music for piano just email me ([email protected]) and i'll send it to you but on the subject line of the email put "The Scientis" or else a'll probably just delete it because i'll probably think its spam (i get about 50 emails a day and only read about 1 a week). I've been looking for the sheet music to AMsterdam if anyone can help please email me.