"Big announcement on 21st may"

cropcircle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing? I'm gonna cry and sit in a little corner and then die. :cry:

Haha aw I'm sure we won't have to wait too much longer. I'm betting we have until about 9pm here in the US for anything significant to happen news-wise. Other than that, they could update Coldplay.com at anytime they see fit. So technically we could be waiting until 11:59 EST or later if they want to REALLY tease us :(

Don't die Stefan! You still owe me €20 :laugh3:

Too late, I can feel the life pouring out of my system... I need the big huge global Coldplay thingy within 15 minutes or else... :dead:

(alright, you'll get your money :P but I can't remember what for actually :thinking:)

Too late, I can feel the life pouring out of my system... I need the big huge global Coldplay thingy within 15 minutes or else... :dead:

(alright, you'll get your money :P but I can't remember what for actually :thinking:)

you bet 20 euros?

If I were you, angry would be a soft word for my mood!!!

*sigh*

i had a feeling we wouldn't get squat today. but my feeling of getting something was greater. boo.

i really thought the global initiative would be something mindblowingly cool, rather than just a series of little marketing campaigns (VH being free, NME giveaway, euro cup ads, apple ad, and whatever else is to come). mainly, i was so excited for today because i was so sure that we'd be finally told when and how we'd get all the non-album tracks that we're supposedly supposed to be getting to. i still am dying to know that.