✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically this made me happy last night, but... finding out that it wasn't any important parts that were causing the burning smell underneath the hood of my car, it was just a plastic bag that somehow got caught underneath and was melting. Yay for not having to pay some crazy expensive repairs!

Technically this made me happy last night, but... finding out that it wasn't any important parts that were causing the burning smell underneath the hood of my car, it was just a plastic bag that somehow got caught underneath and was melting. Yay for not having to pay some crazy expensive repairs!

That is a relief - fo sho. It would suck with expensive repairs immediately before the expensive Christmas month.

my favourite band is back together hkjgdahkjgdsa

Great - then you can see them in concert (again) - and I think that you are making a very good choice in life with help to kids with special needs. :) :thumbsup:

And Louise / Phoebeo is in OSLO to watch Coldplay in concert. :thumbsup:

I wonder if there is some link to that (or I'll have to wait until later this year when the concert will be broadcast on TV (in Denmark TV2 Zulu) - it will probably also be broadcast on other Nordic TV channels (but my TV can no longer show these channels - some of them have got digital).