🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

Yes because it was on a special rack for new books I always had to look at it...and it made me happy because the girl who bought it asked me a question about it first and then she bought it from her pocket money...I think I mad eher happy by selling her the book:blush:

awwwww

what did she ask about it?

i wanna work in a music shop

i wanna work in mcdonalds and give out cassettes to cute girls

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwww

what did she ask about it?

i wanna work in a music shop

i wanna work in mcdonalds and give out cassettes to cute girls

she just had a question about the CD which was included...

ooh it can be fun sometimes, esp. when you see that people are happy because you could help them

I must confess I worked at McDonald's after my a-levels, but I didn't give cassettes to cute boys...I missed that chance:disappointed:

she just had a question about the CD which was included...

ooh it can be fun sometimes, esp. when you see that people are happy because you could help them

I must confess I worked at McDonald's after my a-levels, but I didn't give cassettes to cute boys...I missed that chance:disappointed:

i worked at mcdonalds in the summer before college for two shifts on trial but then rang them up and said i wasn't interested. always give cassettes to cute people. that, alongside milk, is the meaning of life!

These things make me really happy today:

The thought of helping the organization ONE getting signatures from U2 concert-goers - signatures that will help lay pressure on the politicians to live up the pledges / promises they have made to AFRICA and HAITI, but now seem to go back on.

The thought of seeing U2 in concert on 15 and 16 August (an extra bonus for helping ONE)

1 hour of COLDPLAY at VH1, Denmark as today's superstar where the following videos were played: The hardest part from 2005, Strawberry Swing from 2009, Trouble from 2000, Life in Technicolor II from 2008, Lost! from 2008, Speed of Sound from 2005, Violet Hill from 2008, FIX YOU from 2005, Yellow from 2000, CLOCKS from 2003, VIVA LA VIDA from 2008, The Scientist from 2002 and God put a smile upon your face from 2002

i worked at mcdonalds in the summer before college for two shifts on trial but then rang them up and said i wasn't interested. always give cassettes to cute people. that, alongside milk, is the meaning of life!

I am glad I only worked there for some months....it wasn't really fun, but I had some money for uni after all....

oooh I should do that.....but I guess they'd just be like "WTF?"

These things make me really happy today:

The thought of helping the organization ONE getting signatures from U2 concert-goers - signatures that will help lay pressure on the politicians to live up the pledges / promises they have made to AFRICA and HAITI, but now seem to go back on.

The thought of seeing U2 in concert on 15 and 16 August (an extra bonus for helping ONE)

1 hour of COLDPLAY at VH1, Denmark as today's superstar where the following videos were played: The hardest part from 2005, Strawberry Swing from 2009, Trouble from 2000, Life in Technicolor II from 2008, Lost! from 2008, Speed of Sound from 2005, Violet Hill from 2008, FIX YOU from 2005, Yellow from 2000, CLOCKS from 2003, VIVA LA VIDA from 2008, The Scientist from 2002 and God put a smile upon your face from 2002

sweet! have a good time

I am glad I only worked there for some months....it wasn't really fun, but I had some money for uni after all....

oooh I should do that.....but I guess they'd just be like "WTF?"

or maybe they'd be all :wink3:

The Neil Young acoustic performance that is on youtube with man needs a maid etc etc....:bomb:

and....the girl with the Lady Gaga book...has just been here and wanted her money book, because her parents didn't allow her to have it:wacky:

YEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :awesome:

booooooooooooooooooooooooo (though her parents have good taste obv)

shame for the girl though. did she get anything else? did she look sad? how old was she?

i think that for me, watching the devil and daniel johnston will be amazing

i might put it on now and pause so it's definitely fully buffered for when i want to watch it :p

haha...:kiss:

wow there were so many things that made me happy today....people are really nice today!Or it is me...I don't know ahah