✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Sep-2008: Budapest Arena, Budapest - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

szia,

that´s veeeery good... I think I´ll buy it even if i didn´t know if i have free or have to work.

I´m a volunteer ( in the future) and will work in a daycare- centre for handicapped people in székszárd.

and thanks ...I think I need some luck for learning this language xD it´s very hard especially the grammar.

hmm I would like to know some about typical characteristics of hungarian people..are they openminded or shy and konservativ? how is the best way to get in contact with hungarians^^

or maybe do you have a tip which city, place, street, bar I HAVE to visit ;) all information are welcome

I think you should come here to talk:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14289&page=67

There are some pretty nice people :)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm looking for two (2) tickets (standing)- face value for Budapest. I don't have a credit card, so I cannot order them through TicketPro - I'm wondering if anyone could buy them for me and send it to me - I would pay through a bank transfer.. Please contact me (or if you have any oder suggestion): [email protected]

Thanks in advance..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I tried buying tickets from the TicketPro site yesterday and today, but i always get the same thing: Transaction rejected. Do you guys know why? Everything is ok with my credit card, i'm sure i gave the correct information because i did it 10 times already!! and, of course, i have money on it. Maybe the concert is sold out and it doesn't show on the site? Or maybe it's a crime being romanian? Unfortunately, this happend a couple of times when i wanted to order something online... Anyway, so, anyone, any ides why it doesn't work? Thanks.

M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm from Russia and I'm going to visit this hungarian show. Is there anybody else from Russia? Guys from Hungary, please, advise what restaurants and caffes are worth visit? Interesting in cheap and tasty with national food. ...and I can't wait anymore to watch this gig!!! I'm a fan of this group from 2000.

Is there any way somebody can help me?

The only tickets I can get through the agency that I am traveling with are the sitting tickets and I want the standing tickets!

Is there anyone who can find 2 standing tickets for me - please respond as soon as possible, so that I know whether to take the sitting tickets or not! I'd pay the moment we meet. Please guys, it's really,really urgent.

Thanks in advance!

Milan from Serbia

I heard barging your way in by terrorising the queue for spare tickets works well :laugh3:

lol!

well I can tell you that you can easily go to standing place in this arena,youll have no problem to go down...but dont smoke for gods sake! last year on Muse staff saw a guy smoking outside and they pulled him from front row to the last lol! it is forbidden!

and the standing tickets are of course sold out,its a very small place