✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone else think "Yes" is just the best song ever?

Lol well maybe not the best EVER, but seriously I think I've watched that little 4min preview clip with it on like 100 times! YES is SOOOOOOO GOOD! Well, what we've heard of it anyways.

Anyone else agree it's the best VLV track so far?

I may have to call the police, because you just stole the words right out of my mouth haha.. yeah, this song is the sickest one on the album I think. Kinda reminds me of what Thom Yorke would do if this was a Radiohead album.. so I guess this is Chris's Radiohead song.. or forget that, this is Chris's Coldplay song.

i think the lyrics BRILLIANT

love it!!

and i love the parts with the arabic/middle eastern vibe to it

HOWEVERRRR!!!

the thing about the song that makes me wonder a bit is that....he sings in a very low pitch compared to his other songs....at 3:25 he does a line in his usual pitch and it made me wonder if the song would have been better if it was like that the whole way through....

give that part a listen and tell me what u think

still awesome though!

I decided Yes would be my new fave coldplay song after I heard the youtube snippet and now hearing the whole album tonight, I know my first impression was spot on!

Yes is really really good!!! The strings are lovely and the vocals are so dark and haunting. Love it.

Not so fussed on Sleep Chant tacked on the end of it tho' - the drums on Sleep Chant are the only thing making it worth listening to.

I don't think I can wait another week to have the album proper! :(

1st impression its STRONG.. He is trying to get his message out, with such passion...

Not a fake, relic here...

He is trying to tell us how hard he is trying...

In my opinion...

PEACE, LOVE.....

Well, after the first 2 listens, this is my least favorite song on the album. :\

I think Chris's voice is way too deep, and the song too dark in general, but that's just half of the problem, the part I dislike the most is the oriental violin (is it a violin?) sound. That oriental touch isn't neccesarily bad, but I don't think it works with this song.

But, who knows, maybe my opinion'll change, but this is what I think of it now.