June 5, 200818 yr oh yeah i forgot about this song... :laugh3: BLASPHEMY!! Mesa loves VH even after hearing everything else. Truly truly great song. Just wished CP did more like em. :D
June 5, 200818 yr Blasphemy you say! well... all i know is that, that was my favorite song until all of these songs came out. I use to back that song up to the death... but Yes!... man that song is incredible.
June 5, 200818 yr Blasphemy you say! well... all i know is that, that was my favorite song until all of these songs came out. I use to back that song up to the death... but Yes!... man that song is incredible. "Yes"? Yes. Yes it is:P
June 5, 200818 yr I think is a good song, maybe not the best one but i still really like it..... and they must have a good reason to choose it as the first single...
June 27, 200818 yr I love Violet Hill, not sure about the title though. Anyway, I got images of prisoners working at the side of the road (like in that film, Cold Hand Luke) digging up turf, with the big oppressor watching from on high. (the whole digging up turf image was stimulated by the consistent beat throughout - very powerful). I also had images of the slave trade - men captured in shackles walking in single file to their fate, that kind of thing. I love the chorus and where it takes my voice, very bluesy, deeply emotional and highly provocative.
September 9, 200818 yr awsome song! - coldplay should write and release more songs like this in the future
Create an account or sign in to comment