✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers in Japan is Rebellion (lies)

lol for me is a combination of dont let me down of depeche mode and were in this together of NIN the comparision with rebellion are only little similarities.

p.s.: since i dont like rebellion and i love LIJ. you didnt listen enough music. Listen depeche mode and NIN and this two bands have at least 30 years of carrier much earlier than arcade of fire.

lol for me is a combination of dont let me down of depeche mode and were in this together of NIN the comparision with rebellion are only little similarities.

p.s.: since i dont like rebellion and i love LIJ. you didnt listen enough music. Listen depeche mode and NIN and this two bands have at least 30 years of carrier much early than arcade of fire.

This doesn't even make sense. But ok?

I listen to quite a lot of music; the amount of years a band exists does not mean it is automatically good or superior. Chris Martin has said on the record several times that The Arcade Fire is the best band in the world.

lol yep sorry my english sucks. dont forget that the producer of neon bible work in the album and yea there are similarities but its not the same.i found similarities with the two bands i say. but i think is more enoish or markusdravish. and yeah chris said that arcade of fire its awesome i dont like it though.well but think what you want for me there are similiraties with AF, NIN, DEPECHE MODE, U2(JOSHUA TREE ERA)IN THE INTRO EVEN THE SMITHS AND ERASURE AND MANY MORE BUT YOU NOW WHAT. THAT COMBINATION MAKE THIS SONG SO AWESOME.

lol yep sorry my english sucks. dont forget that the producer of neon bible work in the album and yea there are similarities but its not the same.i found similarities with the two bands i say. but i think is more enoish or markusdravish. and yeah chris said that arcade of fire its awesome i dont like it though.well but think what you want for me there are similiraties with AF, NIN, DEPECHE MODE, U2(JOSHUA TREE ERA)IN THE INTRO EVEN THE SMITHS AND ERASURE AND MANY MORE BUT YOU NOW WHAT THAT COMBINATION MAKE THIS SONG SO AWESOME.

Sorry. I'm just going to ignore you now....

It's funny that you bring this up because I definitely hear Arcade Fire influences everytime I hear this song. But I agree with Voodoo_Geisha, I hear Power Out. Especially when the edgier guitar kicks in when Chris sings "They are turning my head out." Regardless, it's still an excellent song.

this is exactly what i was thinkin today the first time i listened to it. came on here an everyones thinking the same thing.

arcade fire are great.

theres quite a few songs on here that definatly songs like other songs of other bands. like 42's start reminds me very much of the beatles.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been thinking the exact same thing. I can't believe someone else heard it the same way. I love Arcade Fire, and I love this song. But wouldn't call it a rip off as much as the Chinese Chant song is a straight rip off of My Bloody Valentine. I love that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The drum beat does sound like Rebellion but other than that it isn't really that similiar, even if they did copy AF in some of their new songs, it's not a bad thing really as AF are for me the better band anyway.