✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Since there are already a million COL theads anyway...

TraceOddity

OK, I'm drunk...I'm REALLY drunk...I probably shouldn't admit it, but we're all friends 'ere, right??

After doing a gig yesterday, and then staying on a friend's island...yeah, I really DO have a friend with an island,lol, I came home and put on COL, and it's the perfect wind-down from the perfect weekend. I mean, I love the rest of the album, but Cemeteries FITS! it just...FITS everything the weekend was about for me emotionally!

Again, sorry for the pointless thread, but hey, there's a whole forum for the song, so what the hey?

FUCK TI IS THE BEST COLDPLAY SONG EVER!!!!!!! It's Shiver + Fix You + Eno...Just...it's...just...blah blah blah...I'm at a loss for words about how f**king great this song is!! I can't believe this song even exists...we're soooooooooo blessed to have this bit of music! Pure Perfection!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(and since I'm half cut, a Mod can feel free to merge this when they see it if they want,lol)

I agree that song F**KING ROCKS! Will's drums!!! Ahhhh, so good. Where do you start to explain why this song is so good? I have no idea, but I know it's just incredible. La la la la la.......

I know, right? It's just magical. I'm so blown away by it, and I can't wait to hear it live...I think I could die happy after that,lol.

^^Nice one, Mark...although, I never had my head down the bowl. I wasn't THAT bombed,lol.

I know, right? It's just magical. I'm so blown away by it, and I can't wait to hear it live...I think I could die happy after that,lol.

^^Nice one, Mark...although, I never had my head down the bowl. I wasn't THAT bombed,lol.

OK. I've found a solution!!:rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

I don't know why but I keep saying

singing la lala la la hey

in my head...hey hey..

I keep singing it like that.. and I agree this song rocks. I love the drumming of it and the little chorus of it (which I just discovered it's wrong..) and the little piano bit at the end.