Fleet Foxes

Black Rose

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a copy of it too! This version is really good quality (320 kbps)

The only thing is that the first song seems to be messed up :/ Like, it works but at two points it skips or s/m

But the rest of it is great!

I've reloaded it to a rar file HERE!

^does yours have a good working 1st track?

my first track is screwed up and the quality is low regardless what kbps your download is. only one person recorded (from what i've heard) and it was a low quality recording. so the 320 version doing the rounds is just 320 in name.

the band has said they will probably have a high quality version of the album available for streaming in the lead up to the release of the album. they don't want people making up their mind about the album based on a low quality recording.

Yeah it sounds fine to me as well with the exception of the first track, which messes up a bit.

Anyways, I'm halfway through my second listen of this album, and I'm already pretty sure it's the best new album I've heard this year. Immediate highlights (other than Helplessness Blues itself, since I first heard that a while ago) are The Cascades, Lorelai, The Shrine/An Argument, and Grown Ocean. Which is kind of a lot :P