✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fleet Foxes

Black Rose

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to "Helplessness Blues" was the last thing I did before going to bed last night. I was so hyped up and excited after hearing all that genius in 5 minutes that it kept me up for an additional half hour. :freak:

Seriously. After hearing that gem of a song, I'm extremely glad they decided to wait until now to share it. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. :cheesy:

ok i like the song but cmon,

HOW THE FUCK CAN FLEET FOXES NAME THEIR ALBUM "HOMELESSNESS BLUES"

That's the kind of name I'd expect from Willie Nelson or something...

helplessness you mean. Not crazy about the title either. I'm listening to the song for the first time and am thinking that this album is either gonna be really terrible or oddly brilliant. The change is oddly unsettling, which I think is a good thing.

helplessness you mean. Not crazy about the title either. I'm listening to the song for the first time and am thinking that this album is either gonna be really terrible or oddly brilliant. The change is oddly unsettling, which I think is a good thing.

Haha, I meant helplessness. If it WAS homelessness...

still probably beats "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends". It took me months to believe that was actually the title back when I was a fanboy.

"Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" is not just ridiculous but weird and :wtf:-sounding.