✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will LIT have a different name on the next album?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would bet everything I own that " Life in Technicolor + lyrics", will not be present on the new album, whenever its released. I would imagine a host of new songs and new opinions about current songs will enter Chris's brain and destroy any hope that song has of seeing the light of day on an album. But maybe as a B-side someday...

I would bet everything I own that " Life in Technicolor + lyrics", will not be present on the new album, whenever its released. I would imagine a host of new songs and new opinions about current songs will enter Chris's brain and destroy any hope that song has of seeing the light of day on an album. But maybe as a B-side someday...

well you will have to give all your stuff away because they have already confirmed that it will be on the next album :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't believe it they've talked about plenty of songs in the past that never ended up seeing the light of day. And if its an album of "b-sides" or EP then I'm still in the right as I gave that exception. All I'm saying is that if we get a full on new LP, that song will not be on the tracklisting.

• 1 year later...