✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs That Suck

cold_kitty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can just about throw in here any r&b/hip hop songs that mentions or are soley about: rocks and jewels, dope, gunz, hoez, pimps, players, how hot they are, how hot their woman/man is, how they're gonna get their (fill in the blank) on, clubs, booty, cars, jeeps, limos, various extravagant sexual escapades & tendon stretching sexualpositions, hoochie mammas, playahaters, beepers, cell phones, gangs, bling, labels, champagne, helicopters, private jets...am i forgetting anthing?

plus the entire back catalogs of:

jLo, P Diddy (just typing those makes me cringe) Usher! haha..'member him?? Cisco! :lol: Destiny's Child, ohh feg it, too many to mention in this genre..

plus: anything and I mean ANYTHING by Yanni! Lets hope his reign of terror is over too!

and, anything by: Limp Biskquick! or bimp lisket or whatEVER! Kid Rock, NickelBack (you'll be asking for more than a nickel back if you bought this) not to forget, R KELLY :shock: Mariah Carey, Selene Dion, Ricky Martin, Aguilera, Spears, and countless other spoiled overpaid talentless couldnt write a decent song with real meaning devoid of cliches pathetic whiners! BAH..I'm done..

:shock: Damn DrP you dont like anything! :lol:

I think that all songs by the Pop Idol clan, Busted and Blazin squad suck!

O yeah all pop music which includes bands like Blue, Atomic Bombs...sorry kittens and Victoria Beckham and her nu 'Hip Hop' song (o dear). :lol:

Rockerfella, i feel so sorry for you.

oh my god' date=' that video was horrid! Thank God Enrique's reign of terror is over.[/quote']

:lol: :lol: thats a great way to describe it!

at the mo WORST SONG has to go to the cheeky girls new one, something about a cheeky holiday. its an absolute monstrosity

...ehem y didnt anyone remember "The fast food rockers"- Fast food song. This song is on the top of the shite pile. :lol:

And wat annoys me most, is that these songs and others like the cheeky girls go to number 1! ARRRRRRRRGH! :lol: And real songs by Stereophonics, Thrills and stuff only make it top 20, you know?

:shock: Damn DrP you dont like anything! :lol:

**LOL Neither do u by the looks of it! haha :shock: :lol: Oh well tis the crutch we bare for having taste :roll: ;)

I think that all songs by the Pop Idol clan, Busted and Blazin squad suck!

O yeah all pop music which includes bands like Blue, Atomic Bombs...sorry kittens and Victoria Beckham and her nu 'Hip Hop' song (o dear). :lol:

Rockerfella, i feel so sorry for you.

:lol: don't forget all 5775664 members of the so solid crew :shock: :roll: :P

:shock:

yeah' date=' thats just sick, but what the hey! at the end of the day all these fast food rockers and cheeky girls arent gonna be here, probably even next year. Real talent always wins in the long run :)[/quote']

Next year? They won't even be here by next MONTH! ;) but unfortunatly 60654054 other bags of horse dung will!!!!! :( :roll:

*applauds and gives standing ovation for "real" talent*

real talent, what a concept ey? ;)

sooo sucky songs..hmmmm.... that one song that goes *god forgive me for knowing the lyrics* "dont mess with my man...im gonna be the on to break it to ya if you mess with my man* ARGHHHHH ;) :x :x :x :x
:x :x :x :x :x I HATE THIS SONG :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x