July 17, 200818 yr From the opening night Jul 14 08... T-Shirt prices, from left to right: pink avec heart: 45 black (square): 40 brown (Viva la Vida): 40 Black (cover): 40 Roja (Viva la Vida): 45 Black (Band pic, VLV): 40? Red (|): 40? Black (with blue): 40 Baseball caps: 25 Thanks a lot for the pic!
July 18, 200818 yr I went this tuesday to the coldplay concert... I bought 100 dollars worth of merchandise.. I got a two shrits and a handbag... I was looking at one of my shrits and in the back it said Anahiem,Ca.. Do you guys know if Coldplay is going to anahiem or was it a mistake..... I looked at their tour dates and it didn't say nothing.. but maybe they'll annouce it later on...
July 18, 200818 yr :whip::smash::argue::uhoh: Glad to hear Chris Martin pulled substandard, "crap" merchandise from being sold with Coldplay`s name on it ! Just praying they get this sorted quickly so the rest the fanbase at upcoming shows has mementos to buy........I need a new coffee mug!
July 20, 200818 yr The merchandise was okay, nothing special so I bought nothing. Well done. Better than buying something just for the sake of it.;)
July 20, 200818 yr ahaha You can tell they all have kids now, they have Bibs for sell....*may need one to keep the drool off my shirt while watching Jonny*
July 20, 200818 yr ahaha You can tell they all have kids now, they have Bibs for sell....*may need one to keep the drool off my shirt while watching Jonny* Viva la fatherhood? :laugh3: (They really do have bibs; there's one in that picture above, near the boxes on the left. :confused:) I just got one of the "tour program" things, which doesn't actually have a program or schedule, but instead has lots of nice (and huge!) pictures and artwork-things...plus all the lyrics to everything on VLVODAAHF. :D It also has lyrics for The Goldrush, so apparently that wasn't turned into Death Will Never Conquer after all. Maybe Will decided to sing that one instead because it has his name in it. :P
July 21, 200818 yr Official Tour Shirt Am I the only one to notice that with all the dates on the back they've spelt Sweden wrong? (Sweeden?) I found it pretty funny that they complained about crap merchandise with an error like that. Still, great shirt though.
July 30, 200818 yr Coldplay Merch Anybody have details on the merch that they've been selling at their concerts?
July 30, 200818 yr they pulled a bunch of it recently cuz they said it was crappy quality but that's all I know
July 30, 200818 yr I have to say I thought the merchandise was fairly bland and ordinary, a 12 year old could have come up with-lets see a T with the album cover, pics of the band members. the crap control did not go far enough!!
July 30, 200818 yr I agree. There wasn't anything outstanding in terms of merch. However, the concert program is really beautiful approx. 40 pages full colour. Your best bet for value at 20$ CAD. I also got the sticker sheet (temporary insanity - I don't know why I paid 8$ for 3 stickers). The mug is nice but overpriced, in my opinion (20$). The canvas bag is ok too (also 20$ CAD). I believe the bib was 15$
July 30, 200818 yr I bought the 42 t-shirt, it is red, and I was actually really pleased with the quality of the T-shirt. The ones I got from the Twisted Logic tour are that super cheap cotton that feels rough. This one was nice and soft :). I also bought some of the bracelets that they were selling like Chris wears. I love them!
July 31, 200818 yr I know they pulled some merchandise because it wasn't great or whatever, but are they selling any merchandise at all? I really wanted a souviner or something! :\
July 31, 200818 yr like this http://madewithloveinbrazil.com/spreadthelovetoafrica.html what do the bracelets look like?
August 1, 200818 yr They only had 2 shirts at Pemberton. The Tour one and Death And All His Friends one. I bought The tour one for me and 3 of the female DAAHF for friends. I also noticed Sweeden. My friends and I had a good laugh.
August 2, 200818 yr I must say that the program @ 20.00 is well worth the money..it's something I will treasure forever. Didn't buy a t-shirt this time...and I don't regret it at all!
Create an account or sign in to comment