July 23, 200818 yr aww, your so forgiving true dat:toff::pimp2: I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. :P:sneaky:
July 23, 200818 yr It's okay. You can still attend my imaginary wedding to Chris Martin... .... I have such a sad life. :( Hey, good luck with Chris. Gwyneth tells me hes quite a handful.
July 23, 200818 yr It's okay. You can still attend my imaginary wedding to Chris Martin... .... I have such a sad life. :( Hey, good luck with Chris. Gwyneth tells me hes quite a handful.
July 23, 200818 yr Hey, good luck with Chris. Gwyneth tells me hes quite a handful. :thinking: As long as he's sexy, I couldn't care less. :dozey:
July 23, 200818 yr I think the right handers have seriously wandered off-topic :confused: Actually just the ambidextrous freaks:freak: (me and Emma)
July 23, 200818 yr I think the right handers have seriously wandered off-topic :confused: More like the ambidextrous-ers. ;) We're a strange type, if you hadn't noticed. :dozey: And... sorry about that! It's all his fault: Bad Nick. :P
July 23, 200818 yr More like the ambidextrous-ers. ;) We're a strange type, if you hadn't noticed. :dozey: And... sorry about that! It's all his fault: Bad Nick. :P Im so ashamed:cry: actually it was A Rush of Vida who first said we would get married. Blame her!:P
July 23, 200818 yr Im so ashamed:cry: actually it was A Rush of Vida who first said we would get married. Blame her!:P Actually, it was me who secretly wanted it all along.... :blush: ....until you crushed all my hopes and dreams. :bigcry:
July 23, 200818 yr I think the right handers have seriously wandered off-topic :confused: Are you trying to say they've let their hands wander??:rolleyes:
July 23, 200818 yr Are you trying to say they've let their hands wander??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh3:
July 23, 200818 yr Actually, it was me who secretly wanted it all along.... :blush: ....until you crushed all my hopes and dreams. :bigcry: So sorry, Im terrible. But I will try to Fix You... Are you trying to say they've let their hands wander??:rolleyes: Bad Mark! :rolleyes: :laugh3: Dont encourage him!
July 23, 200818 yr Author Are you trying to say they've let their hands wander??:rolleyes: Hey, look who brought the pun back?!!! :) I missed that last night - you seemed really grouchy with all the Mercury talk. I do believe left-handers are the funniest breed :rolleyes:
July 23, 200818 yr Hey, look who brought the pun back?!!! :) It was never actually gone.:rolleyes: I missed that last night - you seemed really grouchy with all the Mercury talk. Not my fault somebody raised the topic!! I generally have no time for "awards" in general, as I feel the vast majority of them are totally meaningless and a waste of time.;) I do believe left-handers are the funniest breed :rolleyes: Was there ever any doubt??:P
July 23, 200818 yr poor redigirl she started a thread, and people are seriously off topic. but, can I come to the wedding ?? I love weddings :nice:
July 23, 200818 yr Author poor redigirl she started a thread, and people are seriously off topic. but, can I come to the wedding ?? I love weddings :nice: Chaavi, they really don't need encouraging!!!
July 23, 200818 yr poor redigirl she started a thread, and people are seriously off topic. but, can I come to the wedding ?? I love weddings :nice: We decided to keep things casual;)
July 23, 200818 yr poor redigirl she started a thread, and people are seriously off topic. but, can I come to the wedding ?? I love weddings :nice: Hate to break it to you, but the engagement's broken... my former fiance seems to enjoy fictional characters more than his girlfriend. :P :cry:
July 23, 200818 yr Hate to break it to you, but the engagement's broken... my former fiance seems to enjoy fictional characters more than his girlfriend. :P :cry: :laugh3: Hey, Hermione is not fictional! Neither is Elliot from Scrubs, or Rachel from Friends!! They all exist!! (Shut up:dozey:)
July 23, 200818 yr :laugh3: Hey, Hermione is not fictional! Neither is Elliot from Scrubs, or Rachel from Friends!! They all exist!! (Shut up:dozey:) And this, ladies and gentleman, is the reason why the wedding is NOT taking place. :rolleyes:
July 23, 200818 yr Chaavi, they really don't need encouraging!!! oops.. sorry :embarassed: I like left handed people ! no particular reasons... hmm oh yes in fact i have one : GUY BERRYMAN :sneaky:
Create an account or sign in to comment