The Foals Thread

Dejan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiiiiii

We revealed to you last week a name…and the name was ‘Holy Fire’. Now we have some more things to tell you.

‘Holy Fire’ will land on British shores on Feb 11th 2013.

You’ll be able to pre-order a copy of the album (case you forget) on iTunes from Nov 5th, upon which time you’ll get ‘Inhaler’ straight away.

A final announcement for our Australian contingent…we’ll be performing a one-off club show at Oxford Art Factory in Sydney on Wed Jan 23. Tickets go on sale on Oct 30 at 9am from moshtix.com.au & 1300 438 849. See you there.

More news coming soon.

Foals

x

:dance:

I like it. Not sure if I love it quite yet, but I can get on board with this direction for the album.

A lot of bands become soft sissies after gaining more mainstream success, so as much as I love "Spanish Sahara", I'm kinda glad Foals ran the other way and instead got heavier than ever.

Would make sense as a single cover as Yannis is seen wearing a sweater that looks awfully like the first version cover. But I prefer the second one as the album cover.

Ok, I officially can't stop listening to this. Love it so much.

Also the more I listen to it, the more I think the beginning of the song sounds a lot like my iPhone default alarm. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...