• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to get my confetti collection complete and look for the following:

Charlie Brown (Flower) - green and pink

Up With the Birds (Bird) - yellow

Up In Flames (Flame) - green

UFO - pink

I also have some of the motives to swap.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody.

Charlie Brown (Flower) - green and pink

I think there's no such thing as green and pink charlie brown flower, at least I didn't see any. I think that, because after the show in Poland, one of the stewards gave my friend and me a bag of confetti and there were all confetti symbols, not even used, in wads, so I'm almost sure that there are only yellow and white charlie brown's flowers. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know ;)

Anyway if you want, I can send you other symbols, that you mentioned ;-)

I think there's no such thing as green and pink charlie brown flower, at least I didn't see any. I think that, because after the show in Poland, one of the stewards gave my friend and me a bag of confetti and there were all confetti symbols, not even used, in wads, so I'm almost sure that there are only yellow and white charlie brown's flowers. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know ;)

Anyway if you want, I can send you other symbols, that you mentioned ;-)

Do you have all of the symbols?!

If anyone else has sparkly confetti, I'd be grateful! It's so great that between the confetti and the xylobands, I have some pretty special momentos from this tour! :)

Since I had about the worst seat in the house, the confetti really means a lot to me this time around. I's so grateful to those who are sharing it with others.:D

• 3 weeks later...

Heyy..., is someone have it yet a confetti from MX Tour? i went to the concert but i had a sitting place and coudnt go on a golden circle or something to take the confetti from the floor:(

I will take every confetti, it doesnt matter what is it exactly.

If anyone would like to help me, please send me a PM.

Thank you. x

Confetti !

Hello Everyone!

I would like to ask you all, if there are still a people who have it a confetti from Coldplay concerts?

I will take whatever you have it, becouse i didnt had a chance to take them from the concert i went to becouse i wasnt allowed becouse of the seat :(

I will be grateful to every each person who would like to help me out with it!

xoxo

Hello Everyone!

I would like to ask you all, if there are still a people who have it a confetti from Coldplay concerts?

I will take whatever you have it, becouse i didnt had a chance to take them from the concert i went to becouse i wasnt allowed becouse of the seat :(

I will be grateful to every each person who would like to help me out with it!

xoxo

Threads merged.

Hi everyone! Would anyone be willing to offer me any of the shiny/sparkly confetti from the tour? I got confetti from my N. American show but there wasn't any of the cool shiny one and I'd love to have some of it. Thanks!

Nobody? :( I'd be willing to trade some for some butterflies from the Viva era if you'd like or MX confetti too, but again, it's just the tissue paper type one that I have.

Also, I wouldn't be able to send some until I go back home in late December since that's where I have it.