✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

I've seen photos of confetti symbols for Princess Of China, Up In Flames, Every Teardop Is A Waterfall, M.M.I.X., Charlie Brown, Up With The Birds and Don't Let It Break Your Heart (if I remember correctly).

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be lovely - I've thought this for a long time too - for Coldplay to release a mini Concert @ Home pack - with Confetti featuring in it - for sale - they could sell Confetti on its own too - a Butterfly pack and a MX pack - I'd buy it as it would be pristine - and the Coldplay Concert @ Home pack could include sort-of working Xylobands sort-of in that you'd have flashing but not as sophisticated as the radio-controlled way which perhaps at this Stage would be too expensive. The Butterflies could be sold in Tissue, Foil & Fluorescent as they were cannoned out at the Viva concerts. They could come (optionally) with an air pump cannon to place them on to make it real - and big balloons to put confetti in could be sold too, or normal sized ones for mini concerts, complete - for MX with graffitti on them. The confetti could be sold at quarter scale and full scale, with the smaller scale could make your living room feel like an arena! Glow in the dark long thin sticks could simulate lasers, or something like that. Fireworks on a screen saver ...

I'd did get some Butterflies at Birmingham, Viva la Viva tour, but I want to keep them, as I got told off 10 times for gathering them up at the end.

Maybe somebody would like to send some confetti? My friend has birthday soon, and it will be awesome to do something Coldplay-ish for him. Please PM, no matter which era, I'll be grateful ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, does anyone have any confetti for me? I would love to actually get some and see some. I live all the way in the Philippines and they've never been to my country and I've never seen them live. :(

Is there anyone willing to share some confetti? :)

I saw the PM you sent me. Just respond to it, and your wish will be granted! :nice:

Does anyone know, for the current tour (MX), if the Lower Level seats get confetti?

Hm... It depends.

When I attended the show, I was sitting in the lower level, and front row, too, as the banner hanging below had confetti on it. Some confetti were around some seats, too. It just depends on a lot of factors.

Hm... It depends.

When I attended the show, I was sitting in the lower level, and front row, too, as the banner hanging below had confetti on it. Some confetti were around some seats, too. It just depends on a lot of factors.

Lol, like wind speed, and air pressure and all that :laugh3:. But seriously, thanks! I really wanna bag a gallon or two in one of the shows...

Lol, like wind speed, and air pressure and all that :laugh3:. But seriously, thanks! I really wanna bag a gallon or two in one of the shows...

No problemo! I didn't know how much I was bagging until someone sitting behind us kindly gave me the envelope their tickets came in so that I can store them. I'd say I have an envelope's worth.

Hey guys! This is such a great idea and i would love some MX confetti! If it's not much of a hassle...can anyone mail me some Mylo Xyloto confetti? I live in South Florida and I am going to make a huge Coldplay concert memory in a big picture frame with a shirt I made for the concert, my MX cd, the tour program, MX stickers, and my Xylobands. I really want to have confetti as the background but I wasn't on the floor to catch any, so if it's not too much of a hassle for any of you...I'd really appreciate some confetti! Please PM me if you can help :) THANKS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Butterflies

Hi,

I get married in 5 weeks time and the whole wedding is themed on coldplay. Each table is an album, all music used for the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception is coldplay, were even doing a "official merchandise" board as the table seating plan. I was wondering if there is any way at all you guys knew how I could get my hands on a large amount of the butterflies as we have the facility to blow them into the air for the first dance just like coldplay do at the gigs! I am even looking at contacting colplay direct but im struggling with finding email addresses or any contact details.

Many thanks

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to know if there's still anyone who'd like to share some of the new confetti?

I was at the show in munich a few days ago and as you might noticed it was raining cats and dogs. The confetti was very wet and slushy, so i didn't get any ... :cry::(