✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

Ian mentioned this on the Hartford thread, and it sounds like a really cool idea! Those of us (myself) included who had seats higher up unfortunately missed out on collecting some of the awesome butterfly confetti that gets shot out during Lovers in Japan. Coldplayers with lower level or floor seats should collect as much confetti as they can during shows and send a couple pieces off to some of their fellow Coldplayers who either sat too far away to get any confetti or couldn't make it to a show at all! You could include pictures or a little review or your impression of the show as well. It would be really exciting to get a little piece of the show during another tour stop! We could exchange addresses through PMs, for those who are interested. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Has Confetti & Willing to Share

Melanieau

Jasmynebirch

icedude2010

Texasluvsjonny

Strawberryfields

eatmorechocolate

Chavi

Winnie

JBella76

Chipotle

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.... now I hate to sound dumb and technologically challenged, but how do I add people to the list? Hahaha. I'm trying to figure it out, but I'm not having much luck. Anyone? :P

OOooh wait never mind.... I just edit my post... like I'm doing now. Disregard that ^

Hahahaha. :-D

I have some and I am willing to share. I am going to DC tonight too but I wont be one the floor. Hopefully I can still get more to add to the collection.

I think you could run down the floor after the show ends and grab some. I know someone who did that last night, and now I am kicking myself for not thinking of doing the same!

I have some to share from brixton...!

and will have more from rotterdam in october.

I don't have too much yet though didn't realise how much it was going to be worth and I'm thinking of throwing some back at the stage before LIJ comes on.. but still I could share

Gaah! I want some! I was scared that the ushers down stairs wouldn't let me go on the floor to grab some.

having seen the state of the floor after the concert, I guess they'd be happy if you tunred up with a refuse sack to take it away :laugh3: the more we take, the less to be cleaned up :D