✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

White Lies

xneverwherex

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads are merged now. :nice:

I saw them at Main Square Festival but to be honest their 2nd album was a big disappointment to me.

Others who were active in here before might be of the same opinion... so maybe that's why nobody's posted in here for a while.

I preferred Harry when he was more shy tbh. I found him slightly annoying at MSF. :uhoh:

• 2 weeks later...
Harry is nomtastic. :blush:

But yeah, I posted about "Ritual" when it came out back in January. I don't think my opinion of it has really changed. "To Lose My Life..." is SO much better.

Yes yes yes yes yes

I friggin love "Holy Ghost" but most of the rest of the album just doesn't match up.

I saw them last month and was really happy to see them perform mostly material from their first album. I can post pics if you guys want.

Since this thread was dead for some time and brought back to life not so long ago, I guess you have seen this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMLE6Gv6P48]White Lies - The Power & The Glory - YouTube[/ame]

Even if it's not the greatest thing ever, I prefer 1000x this to the Strangers video (which is very creepy, to be honest).

It's very nice to see they have grown up so much since I started to listen to them :wacky:

And I agree, Ritual doesn't even come close to To Lose My Life

They only fill up 500-person venues here in the States. :/

Means it's extremely easy to meet them, of course (haven't tried to do so myself, though), but it's a difficult market to crack here, especially since bands like Editors never found success here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...