✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

White Lies

xneverwherex

^nice ! :awesome: :wacky:

Wow you were close ! :thumbsup:

Wembley Arena , that's biiiiig :p

Yes indeed it's unbelievable, I saw them a month ago in Tilburg(Holland) a really small venue and now they play Wembley amazing!

There was like 1 meter space between me and the band!!:D:D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed it's unbelievable, I saw them a month ago in Tilburg(Holland) a really small venue and now they play Wembley amazing!

There was like 1 meter space between me and the band!!:D:D

Wow , nice video ! :awesome: :wacky:

You're dutch ? I didn't notice before :p

ik ook , qua taal toch ;)

Did you travel to London just for White Lies ?

^Great ! :awesome:

Farewell to the Fairground did it for me , that song kinda made me a fan...

Then Death,To Lose My Life, Strangers and Bigger Than Us made me buy the album :p

My favourites at the moment are Death, Unfinished Business, E.S.T. and From the Stars :)

Wow , nice video ! :awesome: :wacky:

You're dutch ? I didn't notice before :p

ik ook , qua taal toch ;)

Did you travel to London just for White Lies ?

No no, maybe you missunderstood me, I only visited them in Tilburg:P London is a bit too far:P en ja ik ben Nederlands:P

• 5 weeks later...

I used to love White Lies, I still adore them, they're absolutely wicked but... well, the second album isn't as good as first (I didn't expect it to be but still... I'm a bit disappointed) and I don't listen to their music that much these days...

But I've seen them live 3 times and I got to know the band! They're so funny, especially Jack :D Though the first question I asked them was "what was it like to support Coldplay?" :D

But Jack told me he loved me so I can die in peace and happiness :D

Yeah, Ritual definitely isn't as good as TLML. Though TLML was an amazing debut, so that's not really saying much :P

Does anyone else think Come Down is a bit of anticlimax to the album?:\ I think The Power & The Glory would have been a better finisher.

I used to love White Lies, I still adore them, they're absolutely wicked but... well, the second album isn't as good as first (I didn't expect it to be but still... I'm a bit disappointed) and I don't listen to their music that much these days...

But I've seen them live 3 times and I got to know the band! They're so funny, especially Jack :D Though the first question I asked them was "what was it like to support Coldplay?" :D

But Jack told me he loved me so I can die in peace and happiness :D

I have almost the same opinion. Though I don't think the second album is worse. They're just...different. I don't listen much to them these days as well, but got to say that beside Will Champion, Charles Cave is one of the hottest men alive.

I'd say Jack is the hottest. Though lately I was dating a guy who looked like Harry, only taller :D So hahaha, Harry would be the hottest one IF he was taller :D I think.

I knew You would bring this up : D

But well, CHARLES IS THE MAN.

Actually it's a little sad that there are 5 of them but when you say White Lies you consider only the main 3.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...