December 30, 200916 yr by antonia!!! have a great time, how are you holding up joe? you must be tired
December 30, 200916 yr @pris im well, cleaning and cooking for my family for new years eve, then getting so excited to go out with Chris and cooky on saturday!! so what are your plans?
December 30, 200916 yr @pris im well, cleaning and cooking for my family for new years eve, then getting so excited to go out with Chris and cooky on saturday!! so what are your plans? Ahh thats going to be so fun!!! I really wish I was there!
December 30, 200916 yr ilasdfl;uhWE;OUIhwef;ouiWHE;IUbwefiouWER;Ouihwrgio;uh MnhfdsuialfHGIWi3otl;c,xbapd'fg;k,bf lJMKEITBOJJFeo!!!!!
December 30, 200916 yr Ahh thats going to be so fun!!! I really wish I was there! yes and we will never forgive you for not coming!!!:laugh3: i wish all of you were here
December 30, 200916 yr MnhfdsuialfHGIWi3otl;c,xbapd'fg;k,bf lJMKEITBOJJFeo!!!!! :P yes and we will never forgive you for not coming!!!:laugh3: i wish all of you were here Awww! I know major bummer!
December 30, 200916 yr @pris im well, cleaning and cooking for my family for new years eve, then getting so excited to go out with Chris and cooky on saturday!! so what are your plans? Wow, you already started cooking? :stunned: Are you having a lot of people over for new years? Ahhh, you're gonna have so much fun with Chris and Cooky :dance: I don't think I'll do much on new years, just help my mom with the cooking, and we always have family over, so it should be crowded, loud and fun :D Pris i have not asked, how is the job going? still alot of work? Not right now, things are pretty slow atm, but it's probably gonna get busy again early next year :nice:
December 30, 200916 yr Feo[/color]!!!!! Why are you saying Joey's ugly? :( :P @Christa Awww, I know!!! I wish we could all be there :bigcry: Maybe next time! :D
December 30, 200916 yr well im still cleaning up from xmas sooo.......... ive been moving slowly,,,,,,,,, we will have about 12 peeps here all together and then other peeps just stop by for a drink so it will be nice. i will be asleeep at 12:02
December 30, 200916 yr Why are you saying Joey's ugly? :( :P @Christa Awww, I know!!! I wish we could all be there :bigcry: Maybe next time! :D Hahahaha:P
December 30, 200916 yr cresty what are you up too? are you helping Viri with the posting skills to help accomplish the mighty 40,000?
December 30, 200916 yr Ermm....I don't know how to help her. Maybe I'll just give her some of my posts :P
December 30, 200916 yr well im still cleaning up from xmas sooo.......... ive been moving slowly,,,,,,,,, we will have about 12 peeps here all together and then other peeps just stop by for a drink so it will be nice. i will be asleeep at 12:02 Ugh, christmas cleaning is the worse :sick: We did it all during the weekend, but that's because it was my mom, my sister and I. And after all the cleaning and cooking is no surprise you end up so tired by the end of the night! :freak: yes, it was what I intended all along! :blush: :whip: EDIT: Ugh, I totally lost track of time, gotta run!! :bomb: Bye everyone, if I don't get to see you tomorrow have a great time on new years eve and a fantastic 2010!! :kiss: :hug:
December 30, 200916 yr Ok bye Pris, have a good lunch! talk to you later, if not HAPPY NEW YEAR:dance:
December 30, 200916 yr Ahh sorry about that! Im good though, just at work at the moment. Nothing out of the norm:P
Create an account or sign in to comment