• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

No I dont mind... You can also call me LondonSky or Mrs. Berryman... But Antonia is fine!!!!

And its ok that I call you Carla?

So while this is off topic thread, how about you teach me a bit of Dutch?

Something easy, like good morning, goodbye, how are you...??? something like that!

yeah that's absolutly fine!!

howbout I teach you: Guy is Hot? that would become: Guy is een lekkerding.... now how do I explain how to rpnounce that.... guy stays guy... obvioulsy (he'd better) izzz... uuhhn lekkerding as in ding dong is that understandable?

well you don't do that much of speaking when you're 3 so that's not weird... okay next word:

Good morning = goede morgen... looks alike only you use the dutch german types of ggs

how are you = hoe gaat het? hoe you say like ooooooooooh like guys ooooh s at the end of viva

When I was 3 (beginning of 1992) here was war. So me and my mum went to Zwolle, we had some friends there. And I talked pretty much for a 3yearold. I was there for 5 months, when we came back to Croatia I almost forgot how to speak Croatia. I was mixing Croatian and Dutch for next 6 months.

tnx... (if you're talking to me)...

and I just woke up after a two hour nap and now my head feels empty, and I still want to sleep... well I can help you saying it on Croatian.

Upravo sam se probudila nakon dva sata spavanja i glava mi se čini praznom a i dalje želim spavati.

^^^^Ik word net wakker van een dutje en mijn hoofd voelt leeg, en ik wil nog steeds slapen

^^^omg I think we just lost somebody!!!

^^omg we saw some 'war scars' while on vacation, that really hit me... it sucks that you had to go through that but I'm glad you were able to stay in holland...

and I was gonna post this when i noticed you guys were back:

how old are you? and do you dare to post pics of yourself? just wanna know who i'm talking to, but if you're not comfortable doing that then thats fine

I'll start...

DSC00243.jpg

this is me in london after brixton... and I'm 24...

aww ! I'm the little baby here :cry:

Carla have seen that pic of you on that map before ! I love it ! you're so pretty :nice:

*gets up* Hi my name's Chavi. I'm 19 and Ive been an addicted perv in denial for three years now.. Actually I only admitted my addiction very recently.. *clapping and cheering*

:P

I posted many pics on this forum. I'll look for them !

I'm going to see a movie... maybe i'll be back. or i'll see what youve left me in the morning!

have fun!

oh and Chavi! you're so pretty and I love your newyork poster... I have two of thoise.. maybe i'll put them up later

bye now my stalkerazzi's!:kiss:

My photobucket is still out of work... *angry*

Ill post my pix as soon as possible.

Dont know if I wrote this. But Im 20 and 2 days now, single and I finished high school last year, had a year of pause and this October Im off to collage away from my home. I cant wait, I'll be on my own then.

No I did not know that you are Asian. And I love your t-shirt. I should definitely get me some of those, where did you order it?

I got it from the Coldplaying Charity Club shop. You really should get one there if you're tempted to buy one. All money goes to Oxfam. And they're cool, and comfy! not that expensive really, a lot cheaper than the one you can get from the official merchandise. and the shipping is really fast !!

oh and to upload your pic, just try imageshack.us

Carla, which movie ?? :dance: