• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job you have Carlaatje ! Might need your styling advice sometime :smiley:

Well for the gig I plan to customize some stuff of mine, although if I had the money I woud buy a shirt from CCC shop for funding charities. I am going to do a girly version of the army wear on my tight jacket, and I'll try and reproduce the V on a shirt like the one Chris wears on shows. It's like a-symetrical and placed on the lower half of the shirt.

I am so broke : the holiday was great but not inexpensive, and buying the Coldplay ticket from seatwave did not help the budget of this momentarily unemployed girl! (I dont regret a thing no fret)

If you like to know about the holiday, well until I have written something I can post, you can check the videos on Youtube (not by me) on this place called Ile d'Aix.. it's a dream and I am sure a lot of coldplayers would love that place (no cars, enough bars, various beaches).

^ Carla I envy your fashion chops that window looks amazing I hope that I will work in fashion one day

edit: when I saw the one rock n' roll group I thought of the female Coldplay (I'm obessed)

Nikky!!

you're not obsessed cause that was soooo what I was going for! wel at least they gave me the inspiration :laugh3:

I just couldn't get a drum kit so I didn't want to point it out because it wasn't complete!

Next time in that same shop I'd like to do a trouble uk version style window... meaning I would bring a guy mannequin and tie him up, but I'm not sure how to execute all of this... it needs a little thinking, but when I get it right í'll post it here

And Lauve tnx... I will look up those videos cause it sounds amazing

we actually went to france lest year and spend time near les sables d'ollonne and made a day trip to La rochelle wich is not to far from there... we were thinking about going to ile d'aix but just didn't have the time

sounds like you've got a great plan for your clothes... let me know what it turns into... it will be easyier to recognise you at the concert as well

:lol: you should definitely do that Trouble Uk version style window !! and post pics here !

Nikky you're being too nice ! :nice:

and yaay I got it !

my Coldplay day is pretty good so far. Although nothing Coldplay-related happened to me, apart from buying the single and my train tix.

dinner ? dont know yet.. I'm not home for the moment..

Hi Antonia !

shopping was good. I only bought two clothes for about 55€. I'll post pics in the fashion thread later.

had to buy a beauty cream for my mum which costs me 25€ :dozey: freaking expensive!

so i decided not to buy too many things.. my credit card couldnt take it !

ooh, also.. a weird dude kinda followed me in the music store.. I thought he was a guy from security at first.. but then I realised he was sort of stalking me. I got scared so I told my sister and then she told me he was definitely not a security guy. FREAKY !!! he looked like a perv.. and not a good one ! :confused:

how was your day ???

edit :

Hey Nick ! nice 'we never change' theme :nice:

Chinese food : always a nice idea for dinner !