✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Chavi and Carla and friends off topic thread

Carlaatje

aww Antonia !! :nice: cuttie !!!

YOU are such a perv!!! I was also think of writing stuff on balloons so you can write a lot of things and blow them up while you're inside you could take a gazzilion if you want.... and I wanted to throw some of my brixton confetti back at them but I don't think that's gonna work....

I soo love to speak other languages, especially english.. I sometimes catch myself thinking in english... but I chose to do something creative which I love also... but I do think about some kind of study to pick up, just dunno what...

:wink3: hmm well.. I cant deny it anymore !

I might print hundreds of flyers with only Guy marathon pics on it and try to give them away to the staff members ! maybe Miller would talk about it on his blog :lol:

I do that too.. thinking in English. it's weird sometimes. I also say Fuck an awful lot.. which i think you noticed.. sorry btw. :confused:

you're in fashion, right ?

Hey Indya ! how's Florida ?

• Replies 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking other languages is great. I love that. ^As Carla said sometimes I catch myself thinking on english, and this guy (a professor at Oxford uni) that we had on our english classes in high school said that if you think on some language it means you really know that language.

I speak English, a bit of German and a bit of Italian, and Slovenian and Serbian (cause they are very similar to Croatian)

aww Antonia !! :nice: cuttie !!!

:wink3: hmm well.. I cant deny it anymore !

I might print hundreds of flyers with only Guy marathon pics on it and try to give them away to the staff members ! maybe Miller would talk about it on his blog :lol:

I do that too.. thinking in English. it's weird sometimes. I also say Fuck an awful lot.. which i think you noticed.. sorry btw. :confused:

you're in fashion, right ?

Yeah we should print flyers and make that sign:

yes guy... we found them.... he'll go banana's :lol:

I say fuck.. and damn... i just swear a lot... I sometimes think i was born in the wrong country... if people get born in the wrong body... i could be in the wrong country... then again a lot of african people may feel the same way....

yes nikky has to post her pic. and the "guy berryman is a GOD" circle is closed.

did you know that croatian is language with the biggest amount of swears. when it comes to swearing we are very creative.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! YOU just said the PERVIEST thing ever !! if you translate that in French (which I wont do) of course ! :wacky: again OMG ! I cant believe you just said that ! :laugh3:

Yeah we should print flyers and make that sign:

yes guy... we found them.... he'll go banana's :lol:

I say fuck.. and damn... i just swear a lot... I sometimes think i was born in the wrong country... if people get born in the wrong body... i could be in the wrong country... then again a lot of african people may feel the same way....

we'll do anything to trigger a little reaction from him ! :P

tell me what did i say??????????

tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me....

:lol: you so wanna know ! you PERV !

just look up the word god as a French word in google..

dont blame me if you're shocked after that :wacky:

ooh ohhh I know dirty french:

thank you in dutch = Dank U which pronnounced in french sounds like: dans que'un (ore something

and means up yours... whaha (am I right chavi?)

:laugh3: awesome ! hahahaha !!!

yeah you're right ! sounds like "dans l'cul" = "dans le cul"

the things we could teach each others :lol:

did you find it Antonia..?

Hey Chavi, Florida's... florida i guess. Boring and hot. :( How's where you are?

WHATUP hotplayyyyy!

(sorry don't know your name...) welcomeee

hehe, It's Indya. Thanks, um, i'm taking a guess but your names Carla? How are you doing today?

Hey Chavi, Florida's... florida i guess. Boring and hot. :( How's where you are?

hehe, It's Indya. Thanks, um, i'm taking a guess but your names Carla? How are you doing today?

wellllllllllllllllllll whaddyaknowwwwww you guessed rightttttt In our next round you'll be continuing for the wassssssshhhhhhhhhing machine!;)

Nice to meet you Indya! I got it after Chavi's message.. i;m a little slow...(dropped at birth)

but other then that I'm doing good! A little tired... but that's cause I should be sleeping right about now....

how's morning over there?

yes i did...

wow perrrrrvy to the bone.

good night perrrrrvs... have a perrry perrry dreams about a certain man that we all love...

:laugh3: see ?! I told you ! nighty night :kiss: see you later ! wish you pervy dreams too !

I can't find it either.. maybe it doesn't translate swear words?

a god is not so much a swear word.. in French it's an object.. it can define Guy's lower part :wacky: but as a ......

sexual toy :lol:

wellllllllllllllllllll whaddyaknowwwwww you guessed rightttttt In our next round you'll be continuing for the wassssssshhhhhhhhhing machine!;)

Nice to meet you Indya! I got it after Chavi's message.. i;m a little slow...(dropped at birth)

but other then that I'm doing good! A little tired... but that's cause I should be sleeping right about now....

dropped at birth ? :lol: ... awww no I shouldnt be laughing at that.. poor little you ! :(

sorry to hear it's boring Indya.. :confused:

it's always the same where i am.. but at least I dont have time to get bored !

:laugh3: see ?! I told you ! nighty night :kiss: see you later ! wish you pervy dreams too !

a god is not so much a swear word.. in French it's an object.. it can define Guy's lower part :wacky: but as a ......

sexual toy :lol:

whahaha that is hilarious... you should make a sign of that for france... your co french concert people will be shocked,... but Guy won't have a clue whahaha

Yay! I got it right! :dance: :dance: :dance: LMFAO, what kind of washing machine is it Carla? :dance:

Nice to meet you too!!! hahahaha, i thinking that too myself... "Chavi just said my name.... :lol:" awww dropped at birth... eek. :( haha, what time is it where you are?

HAHA, morning? it's 5:19 PM. :D and great! how about you?

ooh, I had to dig into old pages..

that one belongs to the Pictures thread, posted a month ago maybe...

picture0011qp1.jpg

did I tell you I was Asian ?

edited post because there shouldnt be that many pics of me here...

Chavi, I like your picture. Your really pretty!

Yay! I got it right! :dance: :dance: :dance: LMFAO, what kind of washing machine is it Carla? :dance:

Nice to meet you too!!! hahahaha, i thinking that too myself... "Chavi just said my name.... :lol:" awww dropped at birth... eek. :( haha, what time is it where you are?

HAHA, morning? it's 5:19 PM. :D and great! how about you?

ahh I just took a shot.. so totally off... so what's for dinner?!

it 00:21 here :thinking: exactly the reason I am going to bed...

oh and btw it's an LG so is mine and it's fabulous! it plays a little tune when it's done whashing!