January 19, 200917 yr Helloooo you drunks!:P okay cooky I kow you won't believe me, but it was actually VERY hard tokeep up with chavi's drinking! :shame: OMG:drunk: how am I gonna keep up with both of you?!?! am I gonna have to be the responsible one??:dozey: I think we should take turns, 1 of us stays sober to watch out for the other to:lol: Yeah everything is great! I love it here, friend and partying... :D:D:D You? Ill be home next weekend so Ill be here a lot... HI ANTONIA!!!!<waves>:D Glad you're having fun at school! I"m sorry about the supercold weather; we've been hit hard here too! The night of my bday it was like -12C!!!:\ RIDICULOUS! Snow!!!! :nice: stupid hot-weathered town :inquisitive: Believe me Pris, snow gets old real fast when you have to keep cleaning your car, ever freakin' time!!!!:veryangry2: And I don't' even have to shovel the driveway, thank God, if not my back would be permanently messed up by now! One day you should go visit somewhere with snow, try out skiing, then go back to your nice warm weather home:laugh3:, that's enough of an experience!
January 19, 200917 yr Believe me Pris, snow gets old real fast when you have to keep cleaning your car, ever freakin' time!!!!:veryangry2: And I don't' even have to shovel the driveway, thank God, if not my back would be permanently messed up by now! One day you should go visit somewhere with snow, try out skiing, then go back to your nice warm weather home:laugh3:, that's enough of an experience! Hey Noelia!!! :D I'll try that sometime........ i just get overly excited about snow, 'cause i've never been around it :( & i don't think i'd call "nice warm weather home" to a ridiculously humid town that hits 49ºC <that's 120ºF!!!> in the summer..... yeah, i live in hell.... :\
January 19, 200917 yr Awww, ok so 49/120 is a little too hot:rolleyes:, and I do understand the fascination with snow if you've never seen it. I'm just fed up with it already...'cause it's a pain in the ass to clean up, and difficult to drive in, and it's not like when you're a kid and you can skip school if it snows a lot, I gotta go to work no mattter what!:dozey: I'm sorry I'm just cranky, 'cause I feel like that's all I do lately--clean snow off the car. You can't just run out and go, you gotta take time to clean off(I think I did something to my arm, reaching over the roof the other day, it still hurts!). As I type this, it's snowing, not a blizzard, but enough that I will cleaning the car before work. Wanna come over, play in the snow, and clean up my car while you're at it!?!?!:wink3::laugh3:
January 19, 200917 yr Hello everyone! Sorry...again that I didnt come on for a number of days. im bad:shame: I have missed so much that has been going on, now im stuck catching up and reading tons of pages:P So how has everyone been??
January 19, 200917 yr Yikes, yeah at least i don't have to clean off the hot weather out of my car... :P I understand, it must be really ennoying by now :\ How bout i go & play in the snow while you clean up the car?? :P I'd be the guest there, so you couldn't possibly make me do shores....... could you?? :uhoh: EDIT: Hey Joe!!! :kiss: That's what you get for being such a bad boy and not logging in for so long....... :whip:
January 19, 200917 yr Luckily for you Chavi isn't here, or she'd tie you back to that chair.... :whip: :P so how's everything doing??
January 19, 200917 yr Oh right she would, I remember last time!!! But, everything is ok I guess. Just looking for another job and looking at houses with my friend! Nothing really new has happened, go figure:lol: How have things been with you?
January 19, 200917 yr Jejejej, same as always here....... hopefully there'll be a change soon, i'm sick and tired of this town :dozey: Weee!!! Good luck with the job&house hunt!!! Hopefully you'll find something good soon!!! :D And as things don't change, i now gotta log off to have lunch... i'm sooo hungry :\ Hope to talk to you later Joe!!! Take care!!!! :kiss:
January 19, 200917 yr ooh HI JOE!!!how the heck are ya?!?! and Bye Pris!!!!(the car is waiting for you to come clean up!LOL)
January 19, 200917 yr Ya im getting sick of my town too!! We should move somewhere else:D Well thank you, I hope it goes well too. Ok, well have a good lunch and we will talk later! Take care, bye:kiss:
January 19, 200917 yr ooh HI JOE!!!how the heck are ya?!?! and Bye Pris!!!!(the car is waiting for you to come clean up!LOL) NOELIA!!! Im ok, just looking for another job and a place to live. Nothing really new, as always! How have you been, hows life??:D
January 19, 200917 yr Life is ok. And you can see I'm getting tired of the freezing winter, with the snow.:rolleyes: But, exactly 8months from RIGHT NOW, we'll be at a Coldplay concert in LONDON, baby!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: So that cheers me up a bit LOL Ooh I hope you have luck with house/job hunting!!! Sending good vibes your way...:nice:
January 19, 200917 yr Haha ya I got tried of the cold weather pretty fast when I was in Utah, but it was still nice! Uhhh, I cant wait!!!!:dance: I just need another job fast if I want to be able to afford anything! Thank you though:nice:
January 19, 200917 yr hello? do u likey my stella bar pic? I do I do, even though I have never had it. I dont really drink beer!
January 19, 200917 yr Heellloooooo!!! :dance: Not sure I can stay for long, but it's soooo good to see all of you! How is everyone?
January 19, 200917 yr Im here Christa!! How have you been? I saw the pics with you, Noelia and Sarah. Very cool:D:D
January 19, 200917 yr Heellloooooo!!! :dance: Not sure I can stay for long, but it's soooo good to see all of you! How is everyone? Sarah!!!! :D How are you??
January 19, 200917 yr Sarah!!!! :D How are you?? how is school sarah? its snowing here Hello hello! I'm okay, not thrilled to be back at school-- my roommate (and best friend) isn't here this semester because she is studying abroad, and so they assigned a transfer student to my room.... it's not working out well. :bigcry: I think I'm going to request a roommate change because this girl is so ridiculous.
January 19, 200917 yr joseph!!! what kind of job/ what is your field? Well right now, im just looking for anything right now. But I cant really do anything that is in my major cause I havent been studying it for that long. But im also looking at insurance!
January 19, 200917 yr yikes about the roomate sarah Joe insurance is good right now as opposed to real estate which suuuuuucccckkkkksssss
Create an account or sign in to comment