✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official "Hello there..." thread

Sweet One

Alright, it's been a while since i've started a thread. haha.. this thread is for those who just want to say hello to people. Whether it's someone that's never on at the same time as them due to jobs, time difference or being away. Ok, so i just wanted to say "hello there" to Andrew. I will e-mail you soon! I PROMISE!!! :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wellllll...........HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there Laura..it's your ol' PM buddy Docta P (Greg!) LOL

I have gone quite mad here in the lab since we last spoke...mad peeps is wonderin' about my sanity..their concern is touching...your adopt a newbie programme has created a monster :stunned: :P LOL

GOOD @ C U AGAIN!!!! :D :D

Man' date=' this board has changed so much! I"m scared.. :embarrased:[/quote']

LOL...it's gotten mad weird hun...no thanks to freaks like me!! haha..me & Reilly seem to be turning into insomniacs & i've been starting up factions and generally been lording about like a drug adled chimp in a banana factory :shocked2: :D

Dont be scared! Me and Dr. Pollygrip (HAHAHAHA) here just have been on late the past like, 1 night. Or was it even last night? I beat him by staying up an extra 20 minutes, but *Yaaaaaawwwwwwwn* Im feeling a wittle bit sweepy...

Dont be scared! Me and Dr. Pollygrip (HAHAHAHA) here just have been on late the past like' date=' 1 night. Or was it even last night? I beat him by staying up an extra 20 minutes, but *Yaaaaaawwwwwwwn* Im feeling a wittle bit sweepy...[/quote']

dont sack out on me now dude! yeah, what night was that!!?? LOL

I'm up for some..er staying up...heh...i've had a lotta caffeine....*shakes*

:stunned:

Haha WERE mad, I just noticed youre freaking signature! I mean, gah! Hahaha Haircuts are essntial in being a NON gross person. Stone Fox in suits club? AAAR Pirates? Hahahaha

*Reads last line* Thats disgusting! Seeing as I made the STS, should I not only be one of the boys, nay, the PRESIDENT of STS Ltd.? As your new leader, I kick out Momo :P

All the smiley PEOPLE! THEY SMILE FOR ME ALL FOR ME HAHAHAHA OOOH HAHAHA I AM MR SMILES, MR JUGGLES HAHAHA THEY SMILE HAHAHA THE TRIPLE SMILEY MEN SMILING FOR ME HAHAHA-

Okay I'll stop the drama now... :dozey: Time to go back to being genuinely insane.