✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official "Hello there..." thread

Sweet One

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! Otherwise the feds would think Im faking my insanity in order to get out of that life sentence for that school bus full of children incident' date=' haha oh haha... Good times...[/quote']

the feds man, tell me about it, do you know how much plastic surgery costs down here in Eng...I mean "Cuba"...i've had to burn my fingertips off to, prints you see...so i'm down here in this warehouse with chico & pepe my helper monkeys and we're churning out fake documents for our next endevour...that school bus thing was legendary my boy, you're a hero in the underground..keep up the resistence...solidarity brother..

hahahah...Greg!! you're gonna frighten her!! hahaha.... :lol:

LOL I know!! haha Shit, the damage is done now. Poor girls gonna go out of her way to avoid my crazy ass! HHAHAHA..

I'm sorry Luna, I'm just a clown :rolleyes:

you'll have fun here, it's a good crew, lottsa laughs!

the feds man' date=' tell me about it, do you know how much plastic surgery costs down here in Eng...I mean "Cuba"...i've had to burn my fingertips off to, prints you see...so i'm down here in this warehouse with chico & pepe my helper monkeys and we're churning out fake documents for our next endevour...that school bus thing was legendary my boy, you're a hero in the underground..keep up the resistence...solidarity brother..[/quote']

Awww weeeeell... :wink3: The real problem was getting that burning school bus through the gun powder factor while throwing the red diesel out the window, yeah, good times...

The username "Luna" isnt from the Smashing Pumpkins, Siamese Dream album is it? Just guessing.

"I'll sing for you if you want me too..."

Well...it does kind of 'relate' to it. Luna means Moon in spanish. My name is Meztli, which means Moon in the Aztec Nahualt language. :) Weird name huh? :D

The username "Luna" isnt from the Smashing Pumpkins' date=' Siamese Dream album is it? Just guessing.[/quote']

"I'll sing for you if you want me too..."

Well...it does kind of 'relate' to it. Luna means Moon in spanish. My name is Meztli, which means Moon in the Aztec Nahualt language. :) Weird name huh? :D

no way, that's a COOL name!!!

I've got Greg, you've got Meztli......*weighs them up* hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm you win! :D

Hi, I'm Gisela. I've never introduced myself. I'm the lambchop that always waves at you. I love Coldplay and this seems to be a nice messageboard...except for a few psychos here and there... :lol:

Just kidding...thought I'd say hi! I'm going to get some icecream now...

be back later

btw...I like your headbanging smiley doctor P