✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris setting up a wrong image?

Kettercat

isn't it funny how everyone always praises him for being so down to earth....but when this happens everyone freaks out and loses total respect for him....thats pure bullshit....doesn't everyone lose it if someone hits their last nerve??? and like kettercat said its not like he killed someone....all i have to say is respect!!! its awesome chris is standing up for his privacy....anyways thats my rant....

yeah that's true.

although i think it was a big shock to everyone when it happened!! :lol:

i was at work when i heard.. i heard the news headlines and left the bakery to stand right in the middle of the shop to hear the radio... i was like :o ...looked good in my flour covered apron and matching hat :smug:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
<rant>

GRRR. I just don't get all these people saying, "Chris is setting up the wrong example to his fans", or calling him a wanker, an idiot, you know the deal. And most importantly, "Chris is a twat, should get a kick up his arse" :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to defend Chris here... you know what? - yes I am. People must have forgotten Chris Martin is a human being, and sometimes he gets pissed off like the next person. And something like that blown out of proportion.... puh-lease! You would think he'd killed the man or something. People are making such a big deal out of it, and going on about the bad image he's giving away now to his fans.

Hello? Chris Martin, like the rest of Coldplay, is here to make good music, not to change the world. Not to raise this generation and not to teach us how to behave. Coldplay are role models but through their music mostly, it doesn't mean Chris is teaching us how to be pricks. Travis are role models to me too, but you didn't see me go after drugs when they babbled on about drugs being harmless and on how they'd done nearly any possible drug there is.

Yes, the man has done something stupid, like everyone else. Why the fuck should everyone criticise him like he's a criminal or something? I'm sure it wasn't half as awful as the press makes it sound like, he even asked the man politely to erase the pictures but the prick refused. Too bad mate, you deserved to have your car smashed and maybe your brains too :rolleyes: (only kidding. maybe)

Does it change the fact Coldplay are fantastic? No.

Does it make me have any less respect for Chris? No.

Fuck the press and fuck of everyone making Chris look like a God-poser or something. I know it's hard to believe but he's no perfect (yeah, I'm having a hard time believing it myself :wink3:), so he does stupid things like you and everyone else, the difference is that he's due in court and it's going out of proportion just because he's a celebrity and of course, everyone enjoys seeing celebrities stumble and fall.

Give the man a rest. I'm sure he's torturing himself as it is, the poor guy needs a break.

</rant>

(sorry, had to get that out of my system)

And your point was?? :huh: (it was joke) :D

I think I called him an idiot once? Did I? I don't quite remember but if I did I take it back ;) Anyways, I don't make such a big deal out it... but sometimes it bothers me with the things he says sometimes...... but who doesn't right...... But I still love the man and the guys and the band and the group and the songs and everything about them. Even though he does sometimes bothers me w/the things he says, but that's why I like him, lol :D