✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whats the first thing u fink about when u hear........

BlissfullyMuse

Hahaha, dang.

I think, damn what a fucking stupid name for an album will Coldplay EVER think up of a line thats original and doesnt sound so try hard interesting. Bah.

that's right, you hate Coldplay , don't you?

hmmmm... what are we going to do w/ you Reilly? :lol:

I didnt mind Coldplay (Becuase I knew little about them at the time) but the first time I saw an interview with them while In My Place was coming out and then I saw that they titled the album "A Rush of Blood to the Head" I just thought "Fuck, ... Bleagh!" Its an uber goober of a title

So Reilly, just curious, (and you've probably answered this a million times :lol: ), but why did you come on here? :)

Was it to at first make fun of Coldplay fans and then realized that we're quite lovely, entertaining people? :D or just out of boredom? or a little bit of both? :lol:

It was simply to bash Coldplay, not the fans, I only made fun of Coldplay fans when you made fun of me (And many of you did, you werent all lovely people when I first came, despite me making absolutely no personal comments towards any of you).

Those early days were the best, now Im *Yaaaaaaaaawwwn* bored.

It was simply to bash Coldplay, not the fans, I only made fun of Coldplay fans when you made fun of me (And many of you did, you werent all lovely people when I first came, despite me making absolutely no personal comments towards any of you).

Those early days were the best, now Im *Yaaaaaaaaawwwn* bored.

Sorry people were mean to you. I guess people get defensive against their bands. :) Glad you stayed. Even if you don't like Coldplay. :P