✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is making you smile/laugh?

HorrificAttack

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, if I was choosing a team to support as a new person to the sport, I would be all over Arsenal, but my heart lies at Newcastle

That's good though! At least you appreciate Arsenal for what they are and not dog on them for being part of the Top 4 or something....

I'm getting one of my friends to be familiar with Arsenal......she's so clueless about football and she said 'what team should I root for?' and at first I wanted to be like 'ARSENAL' but I thought it wouldn't be fair so I told her to watch a few different teams and decide for herself. :P

But fingers crossed she'll be a gooner! :P

Yeah, they just play and run the club exactly how I would if I was in control

Wenger <3

I love playing Football Manager, I scout the world for youth, trian them up and use them in the team, especially in Carling Cup games :lol:

Wenger is god. Fact. :smug:

That man is a genius. What an amazing example for what football should be. So full of faith and has a heart of gold. Funny guy as well. :lol: What a quote-worthy person.

He never lies either, other than the odd "I didn't see what happened"

Henry is one of my favourite people ever, him leaving actually did Arsenal some good, but I love him so much, he's such a nice guy, amazingly talented and he's also funny.

:laugh3: Oh yes, 'I didn't see what happened' or when he denies when Arsenal were absolute shit against a relegating team or something. :lol: 'They were too good and they knew us' or something to that extent. Oh Wenger. I forgive him though.

Henry will always be in my heart, despite leaving. He was an invincible! So he did some good for the team. Can't say that I'm a Barca fan, but I wish him the best of luck. It's ashame he's not in top form lately though......:sad:

I am putting my avatar as Henry when I get home, cos I love this picture I have of him, but I can't find it online :(

I kinda hate Barcelona tbh.

My MSN avi is of RvP and it says 'Kung Fu Robin' because he's doing this funny volley kick in the air. :P

I don't hate Barcelona, but I'm not a fan either. I do feel bad that things are a little rocky over there though. And I can't deny that Messi is amazing.