✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Green Eyes on Guitar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

This is one of my favourite songs to play - I got both the songbooks for the albums, the chordbook with some of their b-sides on and I've ordered the X&Y songbook. This is from the AROBTTH songbook. Hope it's ok. If you have any questions, just PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Green Eyes Guitar Tab

Please, for the love of all that is holy on this earth, could someone PLEASE put the CORRECT version of the Green Eyes chords please. I have looked at tons of different tab sites and they all seem to be a little wrong. I'm pretty sure that Kapone will know this one because he seems to be the Coldplay tab master.

Thanks in advance to anyone that will help :) :cool:

OK, I've just worked out the chords and the little hammer ons and offs. Here they are: Standard Tuning

Verse 1

0---0---0---0

2---5---3---3

2---4---4---2

2---2---4---4

0---X---2---2

X---3---X---X

Green Eyes...

0---0---0---0

3---3---2---5

4---2---2---4

4---0---2---2

2---X---0---X

X---X---X---3

This is that chord change into 'I came here with...'

0---0---0

5---5---5

4---4---6

2---0---6

X---X---4

3---3---X

I came here with...

0---0---0---0---0---0---0

3---3---2---2---0---3---5

4---4---3---2---0---2---6

4---4---0---2---0---0---6

2---X---X---0---2---X---4

X---2---X---X---3---2---X

The first two chords above are repeated. You'll know what I mean when you play it...

When repeats green eyes, that single chord is:

and he hammers that 3rd string from the second fret

X

Well, that pretty much covers the song. This song is quite technical so it may not seem clear at first but overall, I'm pleased with it. Its 100% accurate

• 10 months later...

Green eyes Jon live guitar tab

Hey can someone find the guitar part of jon during the live shows.I have the AROBTTH tabbooke but there its to diffucult and live he plays it lots of simpeler like just F D G chords dunno . but please help me out.

thx

• 3 months later...

Green Eyes Guitar 2 Part

hello fellow guitar players.... me and my friend have always played green eyes together but now i have discovered a different version of the song.... it is the one where right after he does the dutch song.....I am asking if someone could listen to this and be able to make a tab of the electric guitar part that kicks in half way through the song... it would be awsome!!!! its the Green Eyes and Mooie Elle (Live) song from the Clocks 3CD Dutch EP... if any one can figure this out id be thrilled

scott

hello fellow guitar players.... me and my friend have always played green eyes together but now i have discovered a different version of the song.... it is the one where right after he does the dutch song.....I am asking if someone could listen to this and be able to make a tab of the electric guitar part that kicks in half way through the song... it would be awsome!!!! its the Green Eyes and Mooie Elle (Live) song from the Clocks 3CD Dutch EP... if any one can figure this out id be thrilled

scott

yeah i know how its played . I can't say now .don't have guitar with me . But he plays someting like

E 7 5

B 8 6

G 7 5

I've looking also for this tab ut the best way is to find it by yourself .

• 3 years later...