October 2, 201016 yr Guise what album should I get next. I already have Fall Be Kind, Feels, Here Comes The Indian, Merriweather Post Pavillion, the Peacebone single, People, Prospect Hummer, Strawberry Jam, Sung Tongs, and Water Curses. New video? :surprised: *goes to watch*
October 2, 201016 yr I'd say Campfire Songs :blank: Yeah, it's five tracks, but some of them are really long.
October 2, 201016 yr Anyways, bump. The Bluish video is out today. It's pretty awesome. Just watched this. So amazing! I think I'm gonna change my mood to "dreamy" after that. :wacky:
October 3, 201016 yr oh how did i miss watching the video for one of my all time favourite songs!! *goes to watch*
December 4, 201015 yr During the longest swim practice of my life (9500 yards in about 2.5 hours, it was basically reasonably quick pace the whole time with few to no breaks) I had Summertime Clothes stuck in my head the whole time and it gave me these really weird chills of contentment while I was singing it in my head, hahaha. I think I would have killed myself if I hadn't.
May 23, 201115 yr ?? more details please. rebecka saw them a few days ago and oh my god she met them and PANDA HAD HIS ARM AROUND HER and oh my god she is the happiest
May 25, 201115 yr If I'd gotten close to Panda Bear I would have screamed. We were on a classtrip to Amsterdam and I wanted to see a concert. I hadn't heard much from them before (except Bees) but I had a great time. Lots of americans and hipsters there. I was maybe 12 feet from the stage, and it was in an old church. And I bought a t-shirt afterwards, and Merriweather the day after :awesome: Apparently they played mostly older stuff, though.
May 26, 201115 yr yep it's mostly older stuff and new stuff. I don't like Merriweather that much...sorry rebecka...:(
May 26, 201115 yr If I'd gotten close to Panda Bear I would have screamed. We were on a classtrip to Amsterdam and I wanted to see a concert. I hadn't heard much from them before (except Bees) but I had a great time. Lots of americans and hipsters there. I was maybe 12 feet from the stage, and it was in an old church. And I bought a t-shirt afterwards, and Merriweather the day after :awesome: Apparently they played mostly older stuff, though. :awesome::awesome::awesome: yep it's mostly older stuff and new stuff. I don't like Merriweather that much...sorry rebecka...:( :disappointed: :angry: :dazzled:
June 12, 201214 yr Animal Collective Announce Tour http://pitchfork.com/news/46811-animal-collective-announce-tour/ :dance:
July 30, 201214 yr New Animal Collective: "Today's Supernatural" [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cWumQwCqA]Animal Collective - Today's Supernatural - YouTube[/ame]
August 13, 201214 yr Animal Collective to Premiere Centipede Hz on Animal Collective Radio Next Week http://pitchfork.com/news/47474-animal-collective-to-stream-new-album-on-animal-collective-radio-next-week/ :thumbsup:
Create an account or sign in to comment