✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I got lots of new features...but first: GONZO

DrPolitik

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should give him a link to this board...let him see his true fans... :P :D

OMG Genius sammie GENIUS!! we'll let him know there's 2 Zanefreaks defending his honor & championing the Gonzo cause :smug: maybe we'll get a mention :D

We bloodywell better get a mention....I've been waiting a long time for a mention on the GONZ!!! or the radio even...maybe he'll mention us on both :stunned: *gets idea about being famous* woo! RAWK! :D

here's a laugh! this is what i just emailed him:

Subject: "turn it up..let's gooooo!!!" Pure class mate, pure class.*woop woop* :p

To: [email protected]

Zane baby caught the opening act..steller intro to

Stockholm Syndrome...listen, i've got lots of new

superlatives for your work, but i'm not gonna bore you

with those right now..but you should peep this:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/phpbbplus/viewtopic.php?p=182101#182101

just to let you know there's 2 Zaniacs here

championing the GONZO cause & defending your honor

WOOOOOOOOO!!! TURN IT UP LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

RAWK ON KIWI BOY!

~Dr.P & the Sammstress sayin' keep it real, keep it

peeled.

aight ;)

We bloodywell better get a mention....I've been waiting a long time for a mention on the GONZ!!! or the radio even...maybe he'll mention us on both :stunned: *gets idea about being famous* woo! RAWK! :D

TOO RIGHT!! hahaaha..well if we keep it up we're bound to! :cool:

*also entertaining ideas of fame* :smug: :cool:

mine..

subject: The Fans Of The Zaniac..

*evil laugh* You are now tuned into The Samstress' E-mail With me The Samstress and team (DrP)...it's a while since I sent a mail like this and I'm finding it hard to contain myself so I don't plan to...A whole bunch of features..I'll introduce them to you later I'm not gonna bore you with them now...

WURD..RAWK!!!

Comming up this summer the return of the Sammstress...I've had 4 mails..it's incredible...I know you'll be able to read out her mail on BBC 1 Radio on your show sometime....

Turn it up...LETS GOOOO!!!!

The Fans Of The Zaniac bow down to thee....

Keep it real...

Fairwell...

The Samstress and DrP...

*MENTION US*

he might check it out, but he probably has "people" to do that for him :dozey: :rolleyes:

:)

i tried to post that random google block @ the mtv2 site but for some reason it wouldnt let me do it..i may just email him it & tell him to use some as one liners, or better yet have me come in & do voiceovers! haaahhahaha...i'll ask if you could come along to on backing vocals WOOP WOOP :D

ooh about the mtv2 board...if you wanna do your own thread then the first post in your thread has to be like a sentance long....and then you do another post and it can be any length...its just that on that board they count the first post in a thread as an introductory post and then yada yada yada...you get it?? *breathe* :dozey: