✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

most OVERRATED inventions ever

DrPolitik

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cows are only the new pigs if you eat them or wear them. which, tsk tsk...is SOO passe' .....sweetie darling the pig is merely the old wilderbeast with new sophisticated features but a dreadful cleansing routine...really :rolleyes: I say!

but the thing is i can do it..i've gone long stretches before, yeah..i think the "weird" thing too..i sit and ponder it, how/why we feel the need to slaughter & consume..we dont NEED these foods in our diets..its the whole tribal, carniverous, testosterone OD male chest thumping barbarianism that kicked it all off...score another for the women bob...they're way in the lead *sigh*

:lol:

:lol: !

exactly. but I've learned to keep my mouth shut on the topic b/c people get defensive about their meat-eating ways... and then I get in big fights.

I haven't talked about it in a really long time b/c of the arguments I used to get in w/ people.

And I just kinda have the attitude of "Well, I have no right to tell people what they can and can't eat. I don't like it when somebody tells me what they do and don't like about my diet." :/

exactly, same here..all true what you say..i never discuss it until i get asked..it's pretty lax here though in terms of anyone trying to tell you what you should or shouldnt be doing/eating, pretty "live & let live", there's a big veggie kick here, lots of stuff to choose from in supermarkets, restaurants, etc..and the animal rights thing is very strong here too..i like that about here

i've been to Aurora once, to visit an aunt who used to live there...my dad was born in Colombus, which i think i mentioned already, but i've never been there...when i was in the states last month we (a friend an I ) drove from TN to Pittsburgh and drove through Ohio, up through Cincinnati, Colombus, and Dayton or Akron i cant remember which..the one striking thing i do remember though is how flat the land was :)

ha ha! :lol: very flat!!! When I flew out to Seattle to see my brother, it was so strange looking out the plane window, and realizing how flat it is. When I got back from spending a couple of weeks out there, I was just amazed. B/c Seattle is surrounded by mountains. Alls I could say was when I got back to Ohio was "Its sooo flat." :lol:

Oh, by the way, where the hell is Aurora? (Sorry, there's just so many shit towns in Ohio, I couldn't even begin to tell you the name of a quarter of 'em.) :lol: