November 24, 200817 yr HOLY CRAP!!! :stunned: where can i stay over?! i'm so fucking there!! :lipsrsealed2:
November 24, 200817 yr Yes we are Joe!! Chavi wants to go too!! wooooootttt!!!! i gotta get groceries but i'll be back! :kiss: ahhh :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
November 24, 200817 yr now i am really going to cry, your all going to be together, i need to hit the lottery, think of me at the concerts waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa
November 24, 200817 yr Jay-z to tour with Coldplay on stadium shows? I've just been on the gigs and tours website and on the home page, it says Jay-z will be touring with Coldplay in the U.K at the gigs next September!
November 24, 200817 yr thanks Joe,well if they play Warning Sign you have to call me and i will pay for the Charges
November 24, 200817 yr It would be epic if all of us coldplayers book an entire hostel or something :laugh3:
November 24, 200817 yr now i am really going to cry, your all going to be together, i need to hit the lottery, think of me at the concerts waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa same here :bigcry:
November 24, 200817 yr Lore, Sarah, we will handle the reporting cause there will only be but us few coldplayers not there but they better bring us back presents!!!
November 24, 200817 yr thanks Joe,well if they play Warning Sign you have to call me and i will pay for the Charges Oh I definitely will Christa:nice: Hehe, no need to pay for anything;)
November 24, 200817 yr Awww Lore!!!!!!! *hugs* *hugs back* Lore, i know they are going to come down by you, i can feel it :bomb: if they do that.. expect lots of reports :wacky: airport/hotel/gig reports :bomb:
November 24, 200817 yr I've got a bit of experience in that :wacky:... and a lot of things to learn too.. but here are many stalking masters :D
November 24, 200817 yr anyway, in another thread there was people saying that maybe they'll release a dvd with one of these shows... it'd be so great!
November 24, 200817 yr haarp is epic... it'd be an awesome idea :dance: I think I watched it everyday for about a month :embarassed: I know... I need a new COldplay DVD soon!!! And Wembley would be awesome :dance:
November 24, 200817 yr Jay-Z is absolutely fucking amazing live. I was lucky enough to be at the front for his Glastonbury performance, it was epic. I still can't quite believe he is supporting Coldplay at Wembley Stadium. It will be an amazing night, I just hope I get tickets! Jigga what?!
Create an account or sign in to comment