iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: Sofie just reminded me that my last chapter is already the fourth one :P

:smug: What do you have in maths :P

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :whistle: *lalalala*

I'm getting worse in mahts :inquisitive: and I can't calculate without a calculator ;)

I prefer the true ending. Just because I'm an angst-lover, it doesn't mean I want to see Jonny die, thank you very much. :P

i don't either, that's why i didn't make it the real ending. :P

but it was still really sad writing it. :cry:

"Harry hit me!"

"Ron invaded my personal bubble!"

:lol:

:heart:

NEXT CHAPTER!! finally :D

Ohh the drama :uhoh:

Something Worth Fighting For

Chapter four

Chris’ POV

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my stomach. And another one. It went through my body with the speed of sound, causing me to arch in pain.

Will shoved his fist right into my abdomen, making my bowels moving inside me. I coughed out as one of his fists hit my chest and all the air went out of my lungs. I groaned out loud in hurt and couldn’t hold myself any longer up to my feet.

“Fucking faggot, fight like a man!” I heard Will shout through the waves of pain rolling inside my head and body.

He continued punching fists into me like if I was a sandbag. Always into my weakest spots where he would cause the most damage. He jumped down on me and pressed me down into the dirt again, I felt blood in my mouth, making its way down my throat.

With each punch he gave me he swore and spat on me. I could barely lift my arms to protect at least my face somehow, but I felt those strong and brutal hands ripping them away. The pain was growing inside me, I didn’t even feel his single punches anymore.

I just saw blood on his fists, which was probably mine, then on his clothes, and after a few more punches also on his face.

I closed my eyes in pain, just hoping that he would stop, I couldn’t, no, I didn’t even want to know I looked right now. My whole body was probably a mess of blood and gore and from what I’ve felt from my face, there had to be the same situation.

He finally stopped hitting me. I slowly opened one of my eyes again, because the other one was already swollen.

I saw him looking down at me, with a satisfied expression on his face, like an artist who is about to finish his painting.

“That’s how I feel everyday Chris, every bloody day, but thousand times worse. Do you know now why I couldn’t take it anymore?” he asked me, but his face expression changed, he looked almost hurt… caring.

I answered with the rest of air in my lungs, but only managed to gurgle up the blood in my throat. I moved my head slightly to the side where the big locked door was, and finally I saw my friends.

Their faces were ash-coloured, pure horror written on them, and I spotted also Jonny there, hammering, kicking and crying against the bloody door which just didn’t unlock.

“Fucking look at me when I’m talking to you!” Will shouted at me, now back with that deadly anger. I turned around quickly and stared into his eyes.

“Oh wow.” He suddenly said rather surprised.

“I’ve never thought I could fuck you up so much. Oh damn, haha, look at you man, you look like shit!” he laughed. He… he just laughed. He roared with laughter. He didn’t stop, and his aggressive laughter hurt in my ears.

Oh god, if there is any, please make it stop.

Then he stopped.

Will looked like as he wasn’t quite sure what to do with me now.

But I just wanted him to end this, the pain, just everything.

I was somehow able to understand him. He was only a human, who kept everything bottled up inside. And well, today it had to get out, and unfortunately I was near him.

The sorrow and the fact that he couldn’t change anything drove him crazy, his body was now a weapon of a lunatic mind, not of his own.

Because the old Will died back then, in the burning car, which was driven by his drunk wife.

I took all strength together which was left, and lifted up my hand. I ignored the massive pain it caused, and also the blood streams dripping down from it, and moved it upwards.

I moved it right onto Will’s face and rested it there.

He didn’t move, he didn’t even twitch. He seemed like as if he knew what was coming.

I breathed in as deeply as I could.

“I forgive you.” I whispered.

He gazed down at me, his dull glance clearing again, and little sparkles forming in his brown eyes.

“Thank you” he whispered even quieter. He placed a hand on my cheek and stroked me softly.

The edges of my view started getting all blurry, and Will’s face suddenly was so bright. I saw him smiling lovely at me, and I was so confused I didn’t know how to interpret it. Maybe he was sorry for what he had done, or maybe he was just happy that I was on my way to die, but hell, it didn’t matter anymore.

He stood up, and my eyes followed him.

He moved to the door, as if someone else was driving him.

Then I saw him opening it, and immediately Jonny attacked him and wrestling him to the ground.

I turned my head back again, looking at the ceiling. My vision got brighter and brighter.

Wasn’t it in the evening already? Why is it so bright? It hurts, my eyes are burning.

Suddenly someone else appeared in that little bit of my vision that was remaining.

It was Guy.

He had tears in his eyes, they were all red. For how long was he actually standing behind the door? For how long was Will torturing me?

Guy kneeled down next to me, his hands all over my body, and I could see his face was getting whiter and paler with every second. He probably looked at all the blood on me.

Then his glance came back on me.

He said something, but I couldn’t hear him. I couldn’t hear anything. I was deaf.

But I could feel him, so I turned my head into his direction.

He put his hands on my face, holding it carefully. He was still talking. Maybe he was asking what exactly caused all this.

I felt his hands trembling on my skin. My poor friend, don’t worry, I don’t feel any pain.

Suddenly there was another person appearing in my view. It was Jonny.

He looked as appalled as Guy, and his eyes were red too.

Then there was something hitting me. I felt it. And it felt horrible.

It hurt. I looked back at Guy, he was pressing both of his hands right onto my chest. And he was pushing them down on me in regular intervals.

I looked him in the eye, and he looked back at me, his glance so full of fear and loss.

And then I realised what was going on.

I was dead.

:shocked2::shocked2:

HOLY HELL THALIA!!!!!!!!!:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

its so sad!!!!

but great writing!!:clap::clap::clap::D

NEXT CHAPTER!! finally :D

Ohh the drama :uhoh:

Something Worth Fighting For

Chapter four

Chris’ POV

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my stomach. And another one. It went through my body with the speed of sound, causing me to arch in pain.

Will shoved his fist right into my abdomen, making my bowels moving inside me. I coughed out as one of his fists hit my chest and all the air went out of my lungs. I groaned out loud in hurt and couldn’t hold myself any longer up to my feet.

“Fucking faggot, fight like a man!” I heard Will shout through the waves of pain rolling inside my head and body.

He continued punching fists into me like if I was a sandbag. Always into my weakest spots where he would cause the most damage. He jumped down on me and pressed me down into the dirt again, I felt blood in my mouth, making its way down my throat.

With each punch he gave me he swore and spat on me. I could barely lift my arms to protect at least my face somehow, but I felt those strong and brutal hands ripping them away. The pain was growing inside me, I didn’t even feel his single punches anymore.

I just saw blood on his fists, which was probably mine, then on his clothes, and after a few more punches also on his face.

I closed my eyes in pain, just hoping that he would stop, I couldn’t, no, I didn’t even want to know I looked right now. My whole body was probably a mess of blood and gore and from what I’ve felt from my face, there had to be the same situation.

He finally stopped hitting me. I slowly opened one of my eyes again, because the other one was already swollen.

I saw him looking down at me, with a satisfied expression on his face, like an artist who is about to finish his painting.

“That’s how I feel everyday Chris, every bloody day, but thousand times worse. Do you know now why I couldn’t take it anymore?” he asked me, but his face expression changed, he looked almost hurt… caring.

I answered with the rest of air in my lungs, but only managed to gurgle up the blood in my throat. I moved my head slightly to the side where the big locked door was, and finally I saw my friends.

Their faces were ash-coloured, pure horror written on them, and I spotted also Jonny there, hammering, kicking and crying against the bloody door which just didn’t unlock.

“Fucking look at me when I’m talking to you!” Will shouted at me, now back with that deadly anger. I turned around quickly and stared into his eyes.

“Oh wow.” He suddenly said rather surprised.

“I’ve never thought I could fuck you up so much. Oh damn, haha, look at you man, you look like shit!” he laughed. He… he just laughed. He roared with laughter. He didn’t stop, and his aggressive laughter hurt in my ears.

Oh god, if there is any, please make it stop.

Then he stopped.

Will looked like as he wasn’t quite sure what to do with me now.

But I just wanted him to end this, the pain, just everything.

I was somehow able to understand him. He was only a human, who kept everything bottled up inside. And well, today it had to get out, and unfortunately I was near him.

The sorrow and the fact that he couldn’t change anything drove him crazy, his body was now a weapon of a lunatic mind, not of his own.

Because the old Will died back then, in the burning car, which was driven by his drunk wife.

I took all strength together which was left, and lifted up my hand. I ignored the massive pain it caused, and also the blood streams dripping down from it, and moved it upwards.

I moved it right onto Will’s face and rested it there.

He didn’t move, he didn’t even twitch. He seemed like as if he knew what was coming.

I breathed in as deeply as I could.

“I forgive you.” I whispered.

He gazed down at me, his dull glance clearing again, and little sparkles forming in his brown eyes.

“Thank you” he whispered even quieter. He placed a hand on my cheek and stroked me softly.

The edges of my view started getting all blurry, and Will’s face suddenly was so bright. I saw him smiling lovely at me, and I was so confused I didn’t know how to interpret it. Maybe he was sorry for what he had done, or maybe he was just happy that I was on my way to die, but hell, it didn’t matter anymore.

He stood up, and my eyes followed him.

He moved to the door, as if someone else was driving him.

Then I saw him opening it, and immediately Jonny attacked him and wrestling him to the ground.

I turned my head back again, looking at the ceiling. My vision got brighter and brighter.

Wasn’t it in the evening already? Why is it so bright? It hurts, my eyes are burning.

Suddenly someone else appeared in that little bit of my vision that was remaining.

It was Guy.

He had tears in his eyes, they were all red. For how long was he actually standing behind the door? For how long was Will torturing me?

Guy kneeled down next to me, his hands all over my body, and I could see his face was getting whiter and paler with every second. He probably looked at all the blood on me.

Then his glance came back on me.

He said something, but I couldn’t hear him. I couldn’t hear anything. I was deaf.

But I could feel him, so I turned my head into his direction.

He put his hands on my face, holding it carefully. He was still talking. Maybe he was asking what exactly caused all this.

I felt his hands trembling on my skin. My poor friend, don’t worry, I don’t feel any pain.

Suddenly there was another person appearing in my view. It was Jonny.

He looked as appalled as Guy, and his eyes were red too.

Then there was something hitting me. I felt it. And it felt horrible.

It hurt. I looked back at Guy, he was pressing both of his hands right onto my chest. And he was pushing them down on me in regular intervals.

I looked him in the eye, and he looked back at me, his glance so full of fear and loss.

And then I realised what was going on.

I was dead.

:cry: oh man is this sad. :(

but I like it how you described how Chris is lying there, dead, and how he still sees this or imagines this and how the others react.

-----------------------

"Then I saw him opening it, and immediately Jonny attacked him and wrestling him to the ground."

-----------------------

aawww, I like it that Jonny wrestles him down to the ground and I guess that Will just doesn't care, because if he doesn't want this, he could wrestle Jonny to the ground easily

Thanks to everyone who read my story.

My next one will not be that long. And it will be rather humorous.

And thanks to everyone who writes a story. It is a real treat to see what active imaginations you all have.

"Harry hit me!"

"Ron invaded my personal bubble!"

:laugh3:!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD-Huwlg2kY]YouTube - Potter Puppet Pals in "Wizard Angst"[/ame]

:dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4&feature=channel]YouTube - Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"[/ame]

:D!!