🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amy said sahara desert but that made me think of something else so...

TRAPPED

"What game are you playing?" Will took a seat beside Chris.

"Animal Crossing." Chris fumbled with the wii remote, moving his character around.

"Your name is Kenny?" Guy laughed as he sat in the other chair.

Chris rolled his eyes. "It's a video game. Darnit!" "Kenny" had fallen into a hole and was now struggling to get out.

"Is this the highlight of the game?" Will chuckled.

Chris threw the remote to the ground. "Stop being so...so...MEAN!!"

"What's going on gu" Jonny tripped over the remote, and disappeared into a flash of light.

"JON!" Chris shouted. "WHERE ARE YOU?"

As if it were an answer, Jonny appeared on the TV screen, looking like a little animal crossing character. He looked at the screen, and started yelling, but of course when you talk in animal crossing it's complete jibberish.

"We have to save him!" Will got up, too.

"How?" Guy moaned. "He's in a bloody TV!"

Jonny ran off screen. Chris smiled. "Follow me!" He ran at the remote and jumped inside, Guy shrugging at Will. They then went after him.

DUH DUH DUH!!!!

more to come?

yup there are 4 trailers I think:wacky:

Ill post them here if you like?Or on your profile page:D

you better post it on my profile page, 'cause otherways people will say that we're off topic, which we're already. :rolleyes:

thanks! :)

TRAPPED

"Animal Crossing." Chris fumbled with the wii remote, moving his character around.

Chris rolled his eyes. "It's a video game. Darnit!" "Kenny" had fallen into a hole and was now struggling to get out.

"What's going on gu" Jonny tripped over the remote, and disappeared into a flash of light.

As if it were an answer, Jonny appeared on the TV screen, looking like a little animal crossing character. He looked at the screen, and started yelling, but of course when you talk in animal crossing it's complete jibberish.

Jonny ran off screen. Chris smiled. "Follow me!" He ran at the remote and jumped inside, Guy shrugging at Will. They then went after him.

DUH DUH DUH!!!!

more to come?

haha cool. Guy and Will just shrug! :laugh4:

more please! :)

TRAPPED

DUH DUH DUH!!!!

more to come?

BLUE SKIDOO, WE CAN TOO!

:lol: that's what i thought of when i read this.

and you better post more! :whip:

A new fanfic I am creating! It may just seem like a simple Chris/Jonny love story at first but it's going to develop into a lot more, with lots of different characters involved in what will be, I hope, an amazing story!

Secrets, Lies and Love

"Chris! Chris! Help us with Moses, he's being a little shit!" asked Gwyneth with Moses fidgeting on her lap. Chris was sat next to her, watching HOUSE on the television. "Hey, don't you think that Dr.House looks like me?" asked Chris, totally ignoring Gwyneth as he stood up and walked out of the living room. As Moses cried, Gwyneth sighed, gritted her teeth, held her chest and closed her eyes.

Chris was in the kitchen, getting himself a bowl from the cupboard and pouring his 'Frosties' into the bowl when his phone rang. "Oh hey Guy!" he said, putting his phone against his shoulder. "How's every little thing?" he asked, taking his bowl of Frosties upstairs. "Yeah, I'll be down to the Bakery in about an hour" said Chris, walking up the stairs. Chris tripped. His bowl of Frosties went everywhere. "Shit!" shouted Chris. "Guy, I'll see you in an hour!". Chris hung up. Chris looked down at the mess he created and walked towards his bedroom, whistling. Chris walked into his bedroom, locking the door behind him. Chris unzipped his jeans, took off his t-shirt and jumped into bed where Jonny was waiting for him.