🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he really is. :D

so i have an idea that i really like for a new fanfic.

and it's a will fanfic! which we never have.

it's not going to be super funny, but i'll try to fit some jokes in like canyon. :D

i'll start asap! :dance:!!

:D:D:D

cant wait Chris!!:dance:

:wink3::wink3:is it going to be pervy?:lol:

kyra that's awesome!

BAAH-B

One day Chris was bored. So he went internet surfing. He watched videos that made him laugh, checked out funny pics of himself, and that's when he saw it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonny grinned as Guy brought a cake, lit up with candles, into the room. "Well, if Chris won't show for his pal's birthday...then"

"I'M HERE!" Chris burst into the room. "And I brought a gift!"

"Well, isn't it common sense to bring a gift to a birthday party?" Will laughed. "Let's sing before the wax gets all over the cake."

So, they sang, and Jon blew out the candles. "Thanks guys!" He smiled.

"Present time, present time! Open a present see what's inside!" Chris exclaimed, running into the hallway.

"Where'd he go?" Will looked at Guy who shrugged.

"TAHDAH!" Chris came back into the room, carrying a tether that had been tied to a.....

it's a sheep, okay?

"What is that?" Jonny frowned.

"It's Baah-b."

"Baah-b?"

"Yes, Baah-b."

"And what am I supposed to do with Baah-b?" Jonny looked down at the sheep.

"Take it home, love it, care for it, play with it, give a hug everyday." Chris hugged the sheep tightly, the thing even made a gasp for air as he let go. "Like that!"

Will sighed. "You got him a SHEEP?"

"It was on sale!" Chris rolled his eyes. "And NOW, he is yours!" He held the tether out to Jon.

"Chris..." Jonny sighed. "It's a lovely gesture but...I can't have him."

Chris frowned. "Guy. You're from Scotland, you take him!"

"What does that have to do with any of this?" He backed away.

"Don't Scottish people farm sheep?"

Guy chuckled. "Like I ever did that!"

"FINE! I'LL TAKE BAAH-B! NOW LET'S JUST ENJOY THE PARTY!" Chris tied Baah-b to a chair and the guys ate cake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was good cake," Will sighed, patting his belly as he readied to leave. "See you guys later?"

"Yup!" Guy followed Will outside.

Jonny gave Chris a hug. "Thanks anyways, Chris."

"Welcome!" he called as Jon left, too.

Phil came upstairs. "Did I hear something about cake?"

"Yeah, oh and, uh, here!" Chris handed Phil the tether to Bahh-b and ran outside.

:D

kyra that's awesome!

BAAH-B

One day Chris was bored. So he went internet surfing. He watched videos that made him laugh, checked out funny pics of himself, and that's when he saw it...

Jonny grinned as Guy brought a cake, lit up with candles, into the room. "Well, if Chris won't show for his pal's birthday...then"

"I'M HERE!" Chris burst into the room. "And I brought a gift!"

"Well, isn't it common sense to bring a gift to a birthday party?" Will laughed. "Let's sing before the wax gets all over the cake."

So, they sang, and Jon blew out the candles. "Thanks guys!" He smiled.

"Present time, present time! Open a present see what's inside!" Chris exclaimed, running into the hallway.

"Where'd he go?" Will looked at Guy who shrugged.

"TAHDAH!" Chris came back into the room, carrying a tether that had been tied to a.....

it's a sheep, okay?

"What is that?" Jonny frowned.

"It's Baah-b."

"Baah-b?"

"Yes, Baah-b."

"And what am I supposed to do with Baah-b?" Jonny looked down at the sheep.

"Take it home, love it, care for it, play with it, give a hug everyday." Chris hugged the sheep tightly, the thing even made a gasp for air as he let go. "Like that!"

Will sighed. "You got him a SHEEP?"

"It was on sale!" Chris rolled his eyes. "And NOW, he is yours!" He held the tether out to Jon.

"Chris..." Jonny sighed. "It's a lovely gesture but...I can't have him."

Chris frowned. "Guy. You're from Scotland, you take him!"

"What does that have to do with any of this?" He backed away.

"Don't Scottish people farm sheep?"

Guy chuckled. "Like I ever did that!"

"FINE! I'LL TAKE BAAH-B! NOW LET'S JUST ENJOY THE PARTY!" Chris tied Baah-b to a chair and the guys ate cake.

"That was good cake," Will sighed, patting his belly as he readied to leave. "See you guys later?"

"Yup!" Guy followed Will outside.

Jonny gave Chris a hug. "Thanks anyways, Chris."

"Welcome!" he called as Jon left, too.

Phil came upstairs. "Did I hear something about cake?"

"Yeah, oh and, uh, here!" Chris handed Phil the tether to Bahh-b and ran outside.

:D

:lol: that Chris, always pawning off failed attempts at awesome presents on Phil. :P