🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I finished it. Last part of Healing EVER. Unless there's a sequel.

Which there probably won't be.

Epilogue of Healing

Lol, it's as long as a chapter! :laugh3:

Jonny was sitting on the couch with Chris, holding the bowl of popcorn. He was shoving handfuls into his mouth without even paying attention to what he was doing, and Chris would occasionally poke his fingers in to grab a piece. Guy sat cross-legged on the floor, and I had taken the armchair behind him.

We had been watching the original Die Hard, but now that it was over, Guy had flipped through the channels until he’d finally found his favorite cartoon, Spongebob. I had protested his choice vehemently, but he’d thrown the remote into the far corner of the room, and I was too lazy to retrieve it. So we watched Spongebob. Chris enjoyed it immensely, and kept up a steady commentary with Guy. Even I began to like it, appreciating its humor. Jonny was the same, and soon we were all laughing like kids.

I occasionally glanced over at Chris. He wouldn’t laugh as loudly as the rest of us, because it still pained him a bit to do so.

It turns out he had told Jonny about that night, and Guy as well. Although it had been a few weeks since then, we all preferred to have him close by, and Jonny especially would do everything he could to make Chris more comfortable. Chris pretended not to mind the careful handling, but I could see it was beginning to get on his nerves. He was constantly trying to convince us to go out with our girlfriends and leave him behind.

“Hey, Ali, pass the popcorn.” chirped Guy. The bassist had taken up the duty of thinking up clever nicknames for Chris that referenced boxing.

“That’s getting a bit old, don’t you think?” Chris snapped as he threw the empty bowl at Guy’s back.

“Ouch!”

“Ha! You didn’t even see that coming.” Jonny chuckled.

“Oi, Will! Think you can pop some more?” asked Chris, tapping his feet together.

I turned to face him, my eyebrows raised. “You’re closer to the kitchen.”

“Mm...yeah, true.” Chris made to get up, but Jonny shoved him lightly back down.

“I’ll get it,” he offered. Guy tossed him the bowl, and Jonny took off into the kitchen.

Chris looked back at me, a small spark of frustration in his eyes, and I shrugged apologetically.

I was suddenly reminded of a conversation we’d had a few days back.

‘He’s looking out for you; he wants to make sure you’re okay.’

‘But when will things get back to normal?’ he asked, sitting up against the wall. The sky was a dark, stone gray, and rain was streaming down the windowpanes. For some reason, Chris seemed to love staring at it.

‘I don’t know...soon.’ I said slowly, sticking my drumsticks in their respective pouches.

‘It’s just frustrating.’ Chris muttered, tracing the tracks of the raindrops with his finger.

‘I know. But give it time, mate. You’ve got the patience of a toddler!’ I ruffled his hair teasingly, and he practically squeaked in indignation.

‘Stop!’

‘You stop worrying! Just heal first.’ I suggested, throwing my tote bag over my shoulder. Chris merely grumbled incoherently as he got his things together. ‘Here are the keys, you can lock up.’ I said as I began to walk out the door.

‘No, wait. I’ll be ready in five seconds.’ Chris struggled into his jacket and bounded after me.

When Jonny came back with fresh popcorn, Chris wore a genuine smile. “Love ya, man.”

Jonny grinned sheepishly at Chris's words and handed the bowl to him, who took a handful of popcorn before he passed it over to Guy.

I scowled at Chris as he flicked a few of the kernels at me, grinning happily. I flicked them back, the most at ease I’d been in days.

Maybe we weren’t completely healed yet, but we were definitely close.

“Hellooo...Earth to William...” Guy chanted, waving his fingers in my face. I blinked and snapped out of my reverie. “What were you thinking about?” Guy asked. His gaze was surprisingly perceptive.

I shrugged, focusing on the television. “Nothing.”

“He just likes to zone out.” I heard Chris say.

“I think you’re getting me confused with yourself.” I snapped.

Yeah...things were nearly back to normal.

-fini-

Here's a cute celebratory pic of Chris and Will. :P

OhDear.jpg

AwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWW Creep.gif what an awesome last chapter! *happysigh*

Now your story seems complete, well done :kiss:

And Spongebob, AGAIN! :lol:

krabbypatties.png?t=1235516782

Not trying to ruin your story or anything [cause it Rocks :D]

but they say directors, manager, and most other stations

actually get payed more

ISNT THAT WIERD?!?!

You mean they get paid more than the band...?

And Thalia, that is one freakish smiley. :inquisitive:

Edit: SPONGEBOB! YES! :dance:

Epilogue of Healing

Jonny was sitting on the couch with Chris, holding the bowl of popcorn. He was shoving handfuls into his mouth without even paying attention to what he was doing, and Chris would occasionally poke his fingers in to grab a piece. Guy sat cross-legged on the floor, and I had taken the armchair behind him.

We had been watching the original Die Hard, but now that it was over, Guy had flipped through the channels until he’d finally found his favorite cartoon, Spongebob. I had protested his choice vehemently, but he’d thrown the remote into the far corner of the room, and I was too lazy to retrieve it. So we watched Spongebob. Chris enjoyed it immensely, and kept up a steady commentary with Guy. Even I began to like it, appreciating its humor. Jonny was the same, and soon we were all laughing like kids.

I occasionally glanced over at Chris. He wouldn’t laugh as loudly as the rest of us, because it still pained him a bit to do so.

It turns out he had told Jonny about that night, and Guy as well. Although it had been a few weeks since then, we all preferred to have him close by, and Jonny especially would do everything he could to make Chris more comfortable. Chris pretended not to mind the careful handling, but I could see it was beginning to get on his nerves. He was constantly trying to convince us to go out with our girlfriends and leave him behind.

“Hey, Ali, pass the popcorn.” chirped Guy. The bassist had taken up the duty of thinking up clever nicknames for Chris that referenced boxing.

“That’s getting a bit old, don’t you think?” Chris snapped as he threw the empty bowl at Guy’s back.

“Ouch!”

“Oi, Will! Think you can pop some more?” asked Chris, tapping his feet together.

“Mm...yeah, true.” Chris made to get up, but Jonny shoved him lightly back down.

“I’ll get it,” he offered. Guy tossed him the bowl, and Jonny took off into the kitchen.

Chris looked back at me, a small spark of frustration in his eyes, and I shrugged apologetically.

‘But when will things get back to normal?’ he asked, sitting up against the wall. The sky was a dark, stone gray, and rain was streaming down the windowpanes. For some reason, Chris seemed to love staring at it.

‘I don’t know...soon.’ I said slowly, sticking my drumsticks in their respective pouches.

‘It’s just frustrating.’ Chris muttered, tracing the tracks of the raindrops with his finger.

‘I know. But give it time, mate. You’ve got the patience of a toddler!’ I ruffled his hair teasingly, and he practically squeaked in indignation.

‘Stop!’

‘You stop worrying! Just heal first.’ I suggested, throwing my tote bag over my shoulder. Chris merely grumbled incoherently as he got his things together. ‘Here are the keys, you can lock up.’ I said as I began to walk out the door.

‘No, wait. I’ll be ready in five seconds.’ Chris struggled into his jacket and bounded after me.

When Jonny came back with fresh popcorn, Chris wore a genuine smile. “Love ya, man.”

Jonny grinned sheepishly at Chris's words and handed the bowl to him, who took a handful of popcorn before he passed it over to Guy.

I scowled at Chris as he flicked a few of the kernels at me, grinning happily. I flicked them back, the most at ease I’d been in days.

“Hellooo...Earth to William...” Guy chanted, waving his fingers in my face. I blinked and snapped out of my reverie. “What were you thinking about?” Guy asked. His gaze was surprisingly perceptive.

-fini-

OhDear.jpg

AWW.That was amazing.Thank you!You should write more:D

Epilogue of Healing

“Ouch!”

‘Stop!’

-fini-

OhDear.jpg

:D yay! I genuinely enjoyed every chapter of that fanfic. great writing!

are you planning on writing another story? :wacky:

Epilogue of Healing

OhDear.jpg

:D:D :laugh4: :laugh4:

ROFL, this piture really belongs to this story. :thumbsup: I had to laugh, when I opened the spoiler with the pic.

And the ending is GREAT!!! :wacky:

It's here! The beginning of my new 8-chapter Coldplay story! It's a mob story featuring shocking revelations about the band's behind-the-scenes lives that you may have never suspected. Indeed, I can safely say this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever written, so you expect to find anything truly emotional or thought-provoking, please look elsewhere. Some parts get a tad brutal, but I'll post warnings for those, and there's none of that in the first chapter (most of the story is complete; just need to rewrite a few parts).

Enjoy. :D

COLDFELLAS

CHAPTER 1: SPIES

Rating: PG

10:20 A.M. Coldplay has come hot off yet another awards show, where they were typically robbed of their rightful awards due to the voters being bribed and/or idiots. They are now aboard their private jet to the next prime time awards show and are rehearsing for its live performance.

Chris: “There’s a wild wind blowin’....”

Will: “…down the corner of my street....”

Jonny: “…every night there the headlights are glowing…”

Guy: “Hey stewardess, can I have a refill of Pepsi?”

Chris: “That’s not part of the song, Guy.”

Guy: “I’m dehydrated. I can’t sing when I’m dehydrated.”

Jonny: “I’m sick and tired of that excuse, Guy. You’re always dehydrated.”

Guy: “Oh yeah? Well, what about our truce where I don’t reveal your scandalous camera phone photos I discovered of someone if you don’t insult me?”

Will: “Why don’t you two take your hissy fit into the back room?”

Chris: “Yeah, I’d actually prefer it if nobody saw me try to convince Will to fulfill my dreams by becoming a flamboyant, homosexual drummer who wears outrageous clothes and says outrageous things.”

Will: “Wait, what?”

Jonny: “Okay, fine. But I’m warning you that we might not have a bassist anymore when I’m through. Let’s duke this out like men, Guy.”

Guy: “Oh, you’re gonna get it. I’m going to make you look like Robert Plant, that’s for sure.”

Chris: “Have fun!”

Will: “Outrageous clothes? Are you mad?”

Jonny and Guy walk behind the curtain into the back room, turn into the lavatory, and lock the door.

Guy: “Whew, that was pretty close.”

Jonny: “Yeah, we’ve gotta be careful about what we say around Chris.”

Jonny takes out his cell phone and turns it on, which begins blaring Viva La Vida.

Guy: “Shh! Turn that thing on Silent!”

Jonny: “I’m trying! There! Headquarters wants an update on our location ASAP.”

Jonny dials a twenty-digit long-distance number.

Jonny: “Hello? Headquarters? This is Jonny Buckland. May I speak to the boss? What’s that? Secret password? What secret password?”

Guy: “You weren’t at the last meeting, Jonny. The password is ‘Amsterdam’.”

Jonny: “Amsterdam. Now may I speak to the boss? Thank you.”

Voice: “Hello? Is that you, Mr. Buckland?”

Jonny: “Indeed it is, Boss. I’m here with Mr. Berryman.”

Guy: “Tell the boss I was a good minion!”

Jonny: “We are currently en route to London, hot off another crappy awards show.”

Boss: “Excellent. Have you retrieved the rare china?”

Jonny: “We had to settle for a few golden pots and maces. Any longer and Chris would have gotten suspicious.”

Boss: “Very well. Report to headquarters immediately upon arrival.”

Jonny: “Yes, Boss.”

Jonny hangs up the phone

Guy: “What did the boss say?”

Jonny: “Meeting upon arrival. Now pretend to be bruised and wailing in pain so that Chris and Will think that we actually fought and you got the tar beaten out of you.”

Guy: “Ooh! Ow! GAH! Enough! Uncle! OOF! Not the wedgie! NOT THE WEDGIE! NOOOO!!!”

Chris: “Looks like you two got your hissy fit sorted out.”

Will: “Can you believe this maniac? He seriously wants me to drum in an extravagant fashion in a hot pink button-down!”

Jonny: “I think we’d all like to see that, Will.”

Guy: “Let’s just get back to rehearsal.”

Chris: “Have you learned your lesson, Guy? Or do you need another five minutes in time-out?”

Guy: “Yes, I have learned not to whine about not being able to perform because of inane reasons since I am the eye candy of the band and am the cause of half our ticket sales and will promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.”

Chris: “I don’t know if I felt enough sincerity in that. Whatever, let’s pick up at Verse 2. Oh love, don’t let me go…”

And the jet continues onwards toward London, with nary a peep from Guy or Jonny. Eight hours later, the plane descends in London.

Chris: “Hurry up, gentlemen! Tell the roadies to pack the bags and get moving!”

Jonny: “Hold on a second! We had to find an extra barf bag for Will.”

Chris: “Tell Will that we have ladies to see and places to visit that sell outrageous rainbow suits.”

Will: *gagging* “Just a bit! I think I’ve got another one coming! Urf!”

Chris: “Oh, for crying out loud....”

Guy: “No, you’re crying out loud. You’re all crying out loud.”

Chris: “What the hell, Guy?”

Jonny: “Guy apparently got a little trashed during the final few hours of the flight. I told him that wasn’t grape juice, but did he listen? I should probably take him home.”

Will: *still gagging* “You guys go on without us. I’m gonna be in here for a while.”

Jonny: “Thanks, Will. We’re going to be fine for the night. Isn’t that right, Guy?”

Guy: “Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do!” *indistinguishable gibberish*

Jonny: “Atta boy, Guy. Now get in the van.”

A mysterious black van pulls up to the airstrip, and upon a wave goodbye, Jonny hops inside and drags Guy in by the legs. The van departs into the black of the night.

Chris: “See you tomorrow, boys! You alright in there, Will?”

Will: “Are they gone yet?”

Chris: “Yes, Will. Yes they are.”

Will: “Excellent. Pretending to vomit convincingly is harder than it sounds.”

Chris: “I contacted Base during the awards intermission and sent them the electronic records of every performer there. Nobody suspected a thing. And Jonny and Guy still remain completely oblivious to our plans.”

Will: “What fools! While we return to Base, those two are probably getting hammered with some floozies downtown. Call the boss and report our position.”

Chris: “On it. And...by the way, I wasn’t kidding about that flamboyant, homosexual stuff earlier, you know.”

Chris turns on his cell phone, which begins blaring Ode to Deodorant.

Will: “Dude…NOT cool.”

Chris: “Hello, Base? This is Chris Martin, a.k.a. Starfish. Will Champion and I have landed and are awaiting orders. Mmm hmm? Yes. Right. Gotcha. Starfish out.”

Will: “Well? What do they want now?”

Chris: “Come, Will. The Don wishes to see us.”

In mere moments, a black limo pulls up to the airstrip. Two mysterious men step out, and both Chris and Will are escorted inside. The limo drives off into the heart of town….

....Meanwhile, the van carrying Guy and Jonny has pulled into an underground building.

Jonny: “We have arrived, my friend. Flawless impersonation of a chronic drunk, by the way.”

Guy: “Thank you. Now I do believe we have some business to attend to.”

Four bandmates. Two conspiracies. One giant mystery. Where exactly are they each headed, and more importantly, what higher power is at work here?

TO BE CONTINUED…

Guy: “Yes, I have learned not to whine about not being able to perform because of inane reasons since I am the eye candy of the band and am the cause of half our ticket sales and will promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.”

Best line. Ever. :laugh3:

It's here! The beginning of my new 8-chapter Coldplay story! It's a mob story featuring shocking revelations about the band's behind-the-scenes lives that you may have never suspected. Indeed, I can safely say this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever written, so you expect to find anything truly emotional or thought-provoking, please look elsewhere. Some parts get a tad brutal, but I'll post warnings for those, and there's none of that in the first chapter (most of the story is complete; just need to rewrite a few parts).

Enjoy. :D

COLDFELLAS

CHAPTER 1: SPIES

10:20 A.M. Coldplay has come hot off yet another awards show, where they were typically robbed of their rightful awards due to the voters being bribed and/or idiots. They are now aboard their private jet to the next prime time awards show and are rehearsing for its live performance.

Chris: “There’s a wild wind blowin’....”

Will: “…down the corner of my street....”

Jonny: “…every night there the headlights are glowing…”

Guy: “Hey stewardess, can I have a refill of Pepsi?”

Chris: “That’s not part of the song, Guy.”

Guy: “I’m dehydrated. I can’t sing when I’m dehydrated.”

Jonny: “I’m sick and tired of that excuse, Guy. You’re always dehydrated.”

Guy: “Oh yeah? Well, what about our truce where I don’t reveal your scandalous camera phone photos I discovered of someone if you don’t insult me?”

Will: “Why don’t you two take your hissy fit into the back room?”

Chris: “Yeah, I’d actually prefer it if nobody saw me try to convince Will to fulfill my dreams by becoming a flamboyant, homosexual drummer who wears outrageous clothes and says outrageous things.”

Will: “Wait, what?”

Jonny: “Okay, fine. But I’m warning you that we might not have a bassist anymore when I’m through. Let’s duke this out like men, Guy.”

Guy: “Oh, you’re gonna get it. I’m going to make you look like Robert Plant, that’s for sure.”

Chris: “Have fun!”

Will: “Outrageous clothes? Are you mad?”

Jonny and Guy walk behind the curtain into the back room, turn into the lavatory, and lock the door.

Guy: “Whew, that was pretty close.”

Jonny: “Yeah, we’ve gotta be careful about what we say around Chris.”

Jonny takes out his cell phone and turns it on, which begins blaring Viva La Vida.

Guy: “Shh! Turn that thing on Silent!”

Jonny: “I’m trying! There! Headquarters wants an update on our location ASAP.”

Jonny dials a twenty-digit long-distance number.

Jonny: “Hello? Headquarters? This is Jonny Buckland. May I speak to the boss? What’s that? Secret password? What secret password?”

Guy: “You weren’t at the last meeting, Jonny. The password is ‘Amsterdam’.”

Jonny: “Amsterdam. Now may I speak to the boss? Thank you.”

Voice: “Hello? Is that you, Mr. Buckland?”

Jonny: “Indeed it is, Boss. I’m here with Mr. Berryman.”

Guy: “Tell the boss I was a good minion!”

Jonny: “We are currently en route to London, hot off another crappy awards show.”

Boss: “Excellent. Have you retrieved the rare china?”

Jonny: “We had to settle for a few golden pots and maces. Any longer and Chris would have gotten suspicious.”

Boss: “Very well. Report to headquarters immediately upon arrival.”

Jonny: “Yes, Boss.”

Jonny hangs up the phone

Guy: “What did the boss say?”

Jonny: “Meeting upon arrival. Now pretend to be bruised and wailing in pain so that Chris and Will think that we actually fought and you got the tar beaten out of you.”

Guy: “Ooh! Ow! GAH! Enough! Uncle! OOF! Not the wedgie! NOT THE WEDGIE! NOOOO!!!”

Chris: “Looks like you two got your hissy fit sorted out.”

Will: “Can you believe this maniac? He seriously wants me to drum in an extravagant fashion in a hot pink button-down!”

Jonny: “I think we’d all like to see that, Will.”

Guy: “Let’s just get back to rehearsal.”

Chris: “Have you learned your lesson, Guy? Or do you need another five minutes in time-out?”

Chris: “I don’t know if I felt enough sincerity in that. Whatever, let’s pick up at Verse 2. Oh love, don’t let me go…”

And the jet continues onwards toward London, with nary a peep from Guy or Jonny. Eight hours later, the plane descends in London.

Chris: “Hurry up, gentlemen! Tell the roadies to pack the bags and get moving!”

Jonny: “Hold on a second! We had to find an extra barf bag for Will.”

Chris: “Tell Will that we have ladies to see and places to visit that sell outrageous rainbow suits.”

Will: *gagging* “Just a bit! I think I’ve got another one coming! Urf!”

Chris: “Oh, for crying out loud....”

Guy: “No, you’re crying out loud. You’re all crying out loud.”

Chris: “What the hell, Guy?”

Jonny: “Guy apparently got a little trashed during the final few hours of the flight. I told him that wasn’t grape juice, but did he listen? I should probably take him home.”

Will: *still gagging* “You guys go on without us. I’m gonna be in here for a while.”

Jonny: “Thanks, Will. We’re going to be fine for the night. Isn’t that right, Guy?”

Guy: “Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do!” *indistinguishable gibberish*

Jonny: “Atta boy, Guy. Now get in the van.”

A mysterious black van pulls up to the airstrip, and upon a wave goodbye, Jonny hops inside and drags Guy in by the legs. The van departs into the black of the night.

Chris: “See you tomorrow, boys! You alright in there, Will?”

Will: “Are they gone yet?”

Chris: “Yes, Will. Yes they are.”

Will: “Excellent. Pretending to vomit convincingly is harder than it sounds.”

Chris: “I contacted Base during the awards intermission and sent them the electronic records of every performer there. Nobody suspected a thing. And Jonny and Guy still remain completely oblivious to our plans.”

Will: “What fools! While we return to Base, those two are probably getting hammered with some floozies downtown. Call the boss and report our position.”

Chris: “On it. And...by the way, I wasn’t kidding about that flamboyant, homosexual stuff earlier, you know.”

Chris turns on his cell phone, which begins blaring Ode to Deodorant.

Will: “Dude…NOT cool.”

Chris: “Hello, Base? This is Chris Martin, a.k.a. Starfish. Will Champion and I have landed and are awaiting orders. Mmm hmm? Yes. Right. Gotcha. Starfish out.”

Will: “Well? What do they want now?”

Chris: “Come, Will. The Don wishes to see us.”

In mere moments, a black limo pulls up to the airstrip. Two mysterious men step out, and both Chris and Will are escorted inside. The limo drives off into the heart of town….

....Meanwhile, the van carrying Guy and Jonny has pulled into an underground building.

Jonny: “We have arrived, my friend. Flawless impersonation of a chronic drunk, by the way.”

Guy: “Thank you. Now I do believe we have some business to attend to.”

Four bandmates. Two conspiracies. One giant mystery. Where exactly are they each headed, and more importantly, what higher power is at work here?

TO BE CONTINUED…

:stunned:

~DIES~

:dead: A mob story!?!?! and taken from the title of a Martin Scorsese movie?!? omg I'm in heaven. :angel:

I love Marty :heart:

and this is amazing by the way.

Will: “What fools!

^^ that part made me laugh, I can totally picture Will saying this :laugh3:

:dance: can't wait for the next part.

Just to keep you updated...Volume 3 of 'No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground' will be put up TOMORROW! So look out for it! The next part of 'Will's Secret Diary' will also be published this weekend, I am still deciding whether or not it will be the last part so if it is, I'm going to make a spectacular ending!

'No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground' will be Looong. I have got a story sorted out but I am not quite sure how I long it will take. I would also eventually like every characters interpretation of each key moment in the story (So diary entries on the same day). So far the story has really focused on Phil, Guy and Chris. Johnny is a key part also but he hasn't been referred to AS much. The next few volumes will bring out more of a story to Will, he hasn't had much of a story of his own but he is going to and it will be a big shocker! There is also lots more twists and turns for the others as well as some more characters- YES! More, you will see some by the mysterious 'Ben' and Phil's girlfriends/wifes. I really hope you are enjoying this story because it is so fun to write! I'm sorry if some of you are lost :(, but thats kind of my aim, but if you read it ALL,you should figure it out! ;)

Thanks,

Looking forward to both of them! I was planning on putting Part 2 of my own fanfic out today or tomorrow, but since you've already made the call, I'm not gonna attract attention away from your work. In fact, I think we should all be respectful of that by giving people at least a bit of time to read others' stories, especially considering how this is all being condensed into one thread, making it easy to miss something. :)

So expect a delay from me until early next week.

No problem! Take all the time you need!:)

Since it's being put off, however, I may as well post Chapter 2 of Coldfellas so we can keep the fanfic train rolling. For you Scorsese fans, this one has hints of The Departed. We have a few "crossovers" here, but note that their roles will be minor, as this is a Coldplay fanfic at heart.

COLDFELLAS

CHAPTER 2: WHITE SHADOWS

The black limo carrying Chris and Will heads into a garage leading beneath a giant tower, rolls around a corner, and pulls to a stop. The two chauffeurs step out and open the back door, letting out Chris and Will.

Agent 1: “Please step through the building door, sirs.”

Chris: “Thank you, gentlemen. There may be a bonus in it for you if you can send a memo to the wife and kids regarding a decent excuse for my absence.”

Agent 2: “Will do, Mr. Martin. Please proceed with Mr. Champion into the secret meeting room.”

Agent 1: “On that note, Mr. Champion, your friend has informed me that you wish for a fresh new pair of shorts that no straight man would ever be caught dead wearing.”

Will: “Tell this ‘friend’ that I’ve seen his wife naked.”

Chris: “WHY YOU…”

Will: “In pictures only!”

Chris and Will, now decked out in black suits, walk down a lengthy and cold corridor, opening the door at the end on the left. There, three other men are seated at a large round table. They are as follows:

1) Thom Yorke – By day, Thom is a chick magnet. His shows bring legions of ladies drooling at his feet. But by night, Thom is an unruly assassin, who rules by either the bullet or blade – whichever the scenario at hand best warrants. Chris often becomes sweaty in his presence and says stupid things.

2) Brandon Flowers – The one American in the group, Brandon has spent the past 15 years in the dark working on secret projects, such as becoming an obsessive geek who hacks weapon information of foreign countries and has become a master at World of Warcraft.

3) Matthew Bellamy – Matthew is a dark character. Though not “emo”, per se, he tends to keep his business to the shadows and he absolutely hates being in broad daylight. Some say he is secretly a vampire, while others just assume he took Twilight a bit too seriously.

Chris: “We have returned, my good chums.”

Will: “Chris and I have successfully infiltrated the information database of award winning western-artists and have redirected all records to our systems.”

Thom: “Good work, gentlemen. The secret mob of Politik, Inc. welcomes you back.”

Brandon: “Indeed. I have already started work on re-routing the database to the center control motherboard via a fiber-optic Ethernet network, courtesy of this uber new patch I created that gives me a nerd-gasm when I think about it too hard.”

Chris: “That’s nice. Has the Don arrived yet? Because if not, Will has an appointment with the dressing room.”

Will: “Please, Chris, not around the other guys.”

Chris: “Oh, silly Willy. Fans are tired of you not doing anything creative with Death Will Never Conquer. What you need is some pizzazz! Some flashiness! Something that will make even the men in the audience turned on!”

Matthew: “So Chris, I take it this means you’re over that Jonny fellow?”

Chris: “What the hell are you talking about?”

Thom: “Come on, Chris. Don’t pretend like you haven’t been singing ‘Go, Johnny, Go’ in the hallway and then changing all the lyrics into sexual material.”

Chris: “I can’t believe you guys are still talking about that stupid rumor. I’m loyal to Gwyneth and my only remotely homosexual desire at the moment is watching Will put on a fruity get-up, and even then, it’s not like I’m going to grope him. I’m merely going to play footsies with him and then tickle his toes with my tongue.”

Will: *blank stare at Chris*

Chris: “Besides, I have no idea what Jonny even does at night. He suddenly vanishes mysteriously, in a similar fashion to Will and I. Wonder if he’s on to something.”

Will: “Relax, Chris. Jonny and Guy may be our bandmates, but in the real world, they are clueless chumps who we have successfully fooled into furthering our cause.”

Brandon: “Psst! I sense a disturbance in the force! The Don! He approaches!”

The door suddenly swings open, with a dark figure in a trench coat and a black hat walking through. The man is a much-familiar face to Chris and Will.

Chris: “Good evening, Phil.”

The Don, a.k.a. Phil Harvey, a.k.a. the 5th member of Coldplay, sets his hat on the table.

Phil: “It’s good to see you again, Chris. You too, Will. I take it the operation was successful?”

Will: “The operation was flawless, sir. The only minor hitch occurred when our idiot bassist knocked over a marble statue, jeopardizing our opportunity with a potential distraction. But he’s so good-looking that nobody at the ceremony cared.”

Phil: “So I see. I appreciate your efforts, boys, and shall reward you well. But I have received cryptic reports that our secret mafia organization may be in danger.”

Chris: “What is it, Don? Trouble with the police?”

Thom: “If it is the police, I’ll gladly have them whacked.”

Phil: “Gentlemen, for years, we have ruled London’s underground with an iron fist, overseeing all black markets and conspiracy killings. But word has it that we may not alone.”

Will: “You mean there is a rival mob in London?”

Phil: “That’s precisely what the signs point to, but I’m looking more into it. They call themselves Green Eyes, Inc. How a similar organization to Politik, Inc. has remained off our radar for so long is a mystery, and whoever these cold bastards are, we must consider all suspects a threat to our business.”

Brandon: “I shall upgrade our spy programs immediately. It’s a mere matter of changing the spyware destinations from women’s changing rooms to corporation strongholds.”

Chris: “But we still need those! How else are we gonna find the outright girliest fashion examples for Will? I’m not looking through Vanity Fair! No way, no how!”

Phil: “Gentlemen, whoever these sneaky Green Eyes assholes are, we must uncover their motives quickly. If we do not eliminate them first, I fear they will eliminate us.”

Phil, Chris, Will, and the three other gentlemen – the underground mafia known as Politik, Inc. – devise their plans regarding information about a potential rival mob.

3:00 A.M. The city now sleeps, except for the assorted bars where all the cool people are living it up. On the opposite side of town, Jonny and Guy have been dropped off in an industrial basement, with a suitcase of priceless artifacts in tow.

Jonny: “Here we are, Guy. Only a laser scan of a face as handsome as yours can give us access to the secret tunnel.”

Guy: “You know, Jonny, sometimes it’s hard being so pretty.”

Jonny: “What do you mean exactly?”

Guy: “It’s just that…I can have any girl in the world that I want, and that basically ruins all the fun of the romantic process. It’s not like I can settle on just one person. Not like you and…him…”

Jonny: “Don’t mention him, Guy.”

Guy: “I know you’re hurt, Jonny. I know how you feel that you can’t tell him your secrets – about how you’re actually a low-profile, high-class mafia mastermind and all. But you’ll find a way.”

Jonny: “Now’s not the time to think about such things, Guy. Just stick your face into the scanner already.”

Guy: “Very well, then.”

Guy walks up to a computerized wall and looks into a glass screen. The computer begins buzzing and authorizes entry upon scanning Guy’s face. The two then head through the doorway.

Jonny: “Word has it that the Boss has been in a secret meeting and will be returning to headquarters shortly. In the meantime, we should both head to the lounge.”

Guy: “Indeed. After being on this secret mission for so long, it sure feels good to be back at Green Eyes, Inc.

TO BE CONTINUED…

:stunned: this is very cleverly written! I can't wait for the next part.

Chris: “I can’t believe you guys are still talking about that stupid rumor. I’m loyal to Gwyneth and my only remotely homosexual desire at the moment is watching Will put on a fruity get-up, and even then, it’s not like I’m going to grope him. I’m merely going to play footsies with him and then tickle his toes with my tongue.”

^^ that part is hilarious!! :lol: