✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK Birmingham NIA gig start and finish time.

bennyv

Hello All,

If anyone went to the Birmingham gig tonight (1st December) could you please let me know what time the band came on stage and when it finished. I've got to get the last train back from Birmingham to Tamworth so I'd hate to miss the encores. I'm managed to get a ticket for tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it now : )

Hello All,

If anyone went to the Birmingham gig tonight (1st December) could you please let me know what time the band came on stage and when it finished. I've got to get the last train back from Birmingham to Tamworth so I'd hate to miss the encores. I'm managed to get a ticket for tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it now : )

i dont know about the b'ham concerts but in Sheffield they finished at around 11pm, so i'm assuming it might be the same time everywhere...

maybe a bit earlier.

i'm a bit concerned about that also as I have to find a way to come back to Oxford after the gig...

Jon Hopkins is supporting them for the whole UK tour, I think. God knows why...someone must have just got entranced by those bizarre videos! And yep, LiT II, I heard it from a guy who just got back from the NIA...he said "LiTII was a perfect way to end". If it's true I am simultaneously excited (because it's a lovely song and I was singing the lyrics to it over regular LiT on Saturday anyway) and annoyed because they didn't give us Yorkshirefolk anything new!

Jon Hopkins is supporting them for the whole UK tour, I think. God knows why...someone must have just got entranced by those bizarre videos! And yep, LiT II, I heard it from a guy who just got back from the NIA...he said "LiTII was a perfect way to end". If it's true I am simultaneously excited (because it's a lovely song and I was singing the lyrics to it over regular LiT on Saturday anyway) and annoyed because they didn't give us Yorkshirefolk anything new!

you were on the concert saturday??

i was there too...

:nice:

i dont know about the b'ham concerts but in Sheffield they finished at around 11pm, so i'm assuming it might be the same time everywhere...

maybe a bit earlier.

i'm a bit concerned about that also as I have to find a way to come back to Oxford after the gig...

Are you sure you'll be able to get back?:\

I kinda fancied a trip to Birmingham but I wouldn't be able come back on the same day. Staying over wouldn't be a option because I've got exams next week.

Are you sure you'll be able to get back?:\

I kinda fancied a trip to Birmingham but I wouldn't be able come back on the same day. Staying over wouldn't be a option because I've got exams next week.

The only option I actually have is a national express bus at 3am, so i think I'll have to take that one since i have no better option...