✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pix of anyfin u want part1

BlissfullyMuse

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaaaa I was just about to write you a PM cause I saw you were online :awesome:

I got iiiiiitttt wooop :awesome: :kiss: :heart: haha aww I really liked the card and the lil speaker :heart: Izzy rawks and is so cute and I'm being cheesy but who cares :awesome:

haha ooooh well phew then :wacky:

Yaa I had a pretty good time eventhough it didnt really feel like christmas until we sat down and had the christmas dinner :anxious: my grandmother is here and sometimes she's really annoying and sometimes she's :awesome:. Opening all the gifts was fun cause my parents, especially my dad, always write these rhymes for each gift and they always make us laugh :awesome:. I did eat a lot of food haha I always do :wideeyed: yuumm.

Did you have a good christmas? :nice:

I gotta go to bed now cause we're getting up early tomorrow to go to Stockholm :uhoh: take care MERRY CHRISTMAS :heart: :heart: :heart:

tumblrlcpn3wmidg1qzjmcx.png

tumblr_ldplwfbmXN1qd3poio1_500.png

tumblr_ldvb9pFbj91qdsibko1_500.gif

@sofi

haha your dad sounds like he is a lot of fun :wacky:

we had amazing food too! my mom made lasagna & some beef thing with stuffing inside :awesome: boo me for not knowing what it is. The day started out a little crappy because of some fighitng last night :( but I tried my hardest to make it better today.. it worked so yay :nice: I hope you got a lot of present :surprised: & yeah, opening the prezzies had to be my fav part too :cheesy: I saw all the snow you got at your house! I'm jealous :cry2: it looks like the most awesome white Christmas :surprised:

aw too bad.. :disappointed: goodnight sexy.. I love you even if you cheat :cry2: & I love julia so whatever :awesome: hahahaha ok goodnight

have fun tomorrow :hug: