✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pix of anyfin u want part1

BlissfullyMuse

haha well.....if I move there it'd be in September:wacky:

and my friend told me that the weather changes pretty fast there....blue sky and then some minutes later it starts raining....it's not that common where I live at the moment....

I am afraid the flowers will all be gone when I get there.....booo....but I'll be sure to wear some flowers in my hair instead:daisy:

haha

omg you should definitely come here then....that'd be awesome....I really wish I could do something like travelling....or go to different places...but I am afraid I will have to start something new this year since I am 4 years behind....if I want to become a teacher....hmmm well...on the other hand...hm

haha if I had changed your quote I'd have changed it to GERMANS and not to GERMANY....that would have made more sense:glasses:

Haha oh ok :wacky: well the weather there and the weather in Gothenburg sound very similar to me. I remember sitting on the tram on my way home from uni one day and the weather was super nice. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when the tram doors opened to let someone off there was a really weird noise, kinda like the sound of a waterfall, so I looked up and there was a rain of hail coming down so hard haha like wtf did that come from?? It lasted a few minutes before it started to rain instead, it was pouring down. A few minutes after the rain had started, it stopped and the sun started shining again. Freaking ambivalent weather! :wtf:

Awwww this would be you :blush:

hairdownflower.jpg

(a picture, because this is a picture thread apparently)

Oh well you'll be a super rich teacher who travels the world and teaches the whole world how to create music :daisy:. How awesome doesnt that sound? How you get into where you want to get into and then if you really wanna travel or something you can take a year off and to that. My brother did that when he was studying to become a doctor. He took two years off actually but not right after each other. Then he realised he wanted to be a psychologist :wacko:.

Haha shush you! My english is flawless :anxious:.

squirrel460_1461341c.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

HAHAHA

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic