✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pix of anyfin u want part1

BlissfullyMuse

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the name of that town, julia? It looks nice, the houses are pretty :awesome:.

:heart:

it's Bremen.....I think the Swedes owned it many many many years ago....and yeah I really like the architecture

Julia that town is so beautiful!! Your shop is awesome!:awesome:

By the way, is that monkey on your sign?:wacky:

haha yeah that's a monkey....he takes care of the shop sign

This made me think of you Tammi.

30m2yr7.jpg

That is one pretty fox. He's strutting his stuff

it's Bremen.....I think the Swedes owned it many many many years ago....and yeah I really like the architecture

ooh Bremen, I've head about it but never been there :wacky:.

Oh so Sweden made it look all pretty and then German took it back :thinking:

That is one pretty fox. He's strutting his stuff

ooh Bremen, I've head about it but never been there :wacky:.

Oh so Sweden made it look all pretty and then German took it back :thinking:

I think it is worth a visit.....I do consider moving there this summer....you can come and visit me..:blush:

hahaha.....you wish

It's good that you'll be moving there in the summer I think cause when I moved to Gothenburg it was september and omg does it rain a lot there in the fall :wacky: then the winter came and yeah BRRRRR :wreck:. I still liked it though haha. When you move to Bremen it'll be waaaaaarm and suuuuunnyyy and you'll be frolicing in streets filled with flowers :blush:.

If I get on a train with my friends to go around europe, which is something we are planning to do if we can get a job soon, then wooop I'm coming to Bremen :awesome:.

Oh and everyone one know's it's GERMANY not GERMAN :thinking: stop re-writing my posts when you quote them :anxious:

It's good that you'll be moving there in the summer I think cause when I moved to Gothenburg it was september and omg does it rain a lot there in the fall :wacky: then the winter came and yeah BRRRRR :wreck:. I still liked it though haha. When you move to Bremen it'll be waaaaaarm and suuuuunnyyy and you'll be frolicing in streets filled with flowers :blush:.

If I get on a train with my friends to go around europe, which is something we are planning to do if we can get a job soon, then wooop I'm coming to Bremen :awesome:.

Oh and everyone one know's it's GERMANY not GERMAN :thinking: stop re-writing my posts when you quote them :anxious:

haha well.....if I move there it'd be in September:wacky:

and my friend told me that the weather changes pretty fast there....blue sky and then some minutes later it starts raining....it's not that common where I live at the moment....

I am afraid the flowers will all be gone when I get there.....booo....but I'll be sure to wear some flowers in my hair instead:daisy:

haha

omg you should definitely come here then....that'd be awesome....I really wish I could do something like travelling....or go to different places...but I am afraid I will have to start something new this year since I am 4 years behind....if I want to become a teacher....hmmm well...on the other hand...hm

haha if I had changed your quote I'd have changed it to GERMANS and not to GERMANY....that would have made more sense:glasses: