✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV Tour DVD (Sign up)

Arsenal007

Im against Wembley for a DVD. Not only has it been done so much, but its not the feel of the tour. They intentionally spent over 80% of the Tour in Arena's and more intimate venues. I think that would contradict what the tour was truly about.

They could do something like U2 did for the Vertigo Tour. But even then, U2 changed it up when they left the Arenas and hit the stadiums. Coldplay has not. We have seen two songs change, Maybe we'll see more. But I doubt it. Minus Wembley where a mst majority of the fans will be hardcore ones.

The Vancouver shows were perfect, and the crowds were amazing. I know Im very biased here, but I want a DVD from an Arena show. Plus filming at Wembley would add a huge stress to them. Go back and read the blog from Vancouver, the end of a leg is supposed to be a relief, cameras prevent that. What about an end to a Tour? They want to have fun in September, not worry about making a DVD.

Amsterdam is the only other location viable for a DVD.

the wembley ones will be their biggest shows so far. they're really looking forward to it, so do all the fans. you said cameras prevent having fun but i don't think so. they know how to play their songs and they have two evenings. everybody, including the band, will be there to enjoy themselves. this atmosphere would be just perfect for a dvd release. plus they already have filmed a full dvd and a full tv show in arenas. now it's time for the next step

the wembley ones will be their biggest shows so far. they're really looking forward to it, so do all the fans. you said cameras prevent having fun but i don't think so. they know how to play their songs and they have two evenings. everybody, including the band, will be there to enjoy themselves. this atmosphere would be just perfect for a dvd release. plus they already have filmed a full dvd and a full tv show in arenas. now it's time for the next step

After seeing the new stage and the addition of new songs. Im becoming less against a Stadium DVD.

The final thing to know against Wembley, the sound is very bad.

I think a DVD from Vancouver is the best option. With the Wembley one being released with a Best of... like U2 did with Chicago and Milan.

Im against Wembley for a DVD. Not only has it been done so much, but its not the feel of the tour. They intentionally spent over 80% of the Tour in Arena's and more intimate venues. I think that would contradict what the tour was truly about.

They could do something like U2 did for the Vertigo Tour. But even then, U2 changed it up when they left the Arenas and hit the stadiums. Coldplay has not. We have seen two songs change, Maybe we'll see more. But I doubt it. Minus Wembley where a mst majority of the fans will be hardcore ones.

The Vancouver shows were perfect, and the crowds were amazing. I know Im very biased here, but I want a DVD from an Arena show. Plus filming at Wembley would add a huge stress to them. Go back and read the blog from Vancouver, the end of a leg is supposed to be a relief, cameras prevent that. What about an end to a Tour? They want to have fun in September, not worry about making a DVD.

Amsterdam is the only other location viable for a DVD.

That's what I was thinking before. But now I just think Wembley would be better. I love watching, you know, HUGE SHOWS.

I hope it's big like Wembly.

Before, I was against the idea cause it's not representative of the majority on the tour and might not have the intimate feeling they're going for.

But then I watch their Glastonbury performances, and I would love that.

Plus, with a longer setlist there's a higher chance of older songs being played.

couldnt agree more :smug:

I think the way this leg is going. We arent really going to see old gems get played. They are even more reliant on their screen and the show they have set up. Even if they do play something new, its at most going to be White Shadows.

Im thinking about starting an official petition and sending it off to the band