✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "We Don't Need A" Commitee

Jack

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that this thread is not about him, it's about the we don't need a comittee, committee... if you want to join, talk to jack who is the president (or something like that) ... if you don't want to do it.. then I don't know :P

oh kids that wasn't a battle.. why do you take opinions as a battle? you clearly need more action in your lives :laugh3:

I don't remember them :laugh3:

my memory is not that good sometimes :laugh3: I guess I spent the summer (ok, your summer... it's summer here right now) listening to viva la vida and checking the coldplay and multimedia sections

Wow

but honestly, people here think things are only exciting when there are fights. can't this just be a nice place?

i agree. even if i haven't been here for long at all i think fighting sucks and everyone shoud go back to beeing nice to each other. :\

wow.

thatwasveryhippie. :surprised:

i agree. even if i haven't been here for long at all i think fighting sucks and everyone shoud go back to beeing nice to each other. :\

wow.

thatwasveryhippie. :surprised:

:laugh3:hippy:rolleyes:

I don't remember them :laugh3:

well Dapper-Man and exist both left pretty quickly, but Emma has been here a while. She never comes on anymore...:cry: I was gonna ask her to the Coldplaying Prom