✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "We Don't Need A" Commitee

Jack

sealjk1.gif

I don't think it's a useful idea but this isn't malicious.

This is just us people who don't think we need an opinion and want to be incredibly ironic about the issue.

The purpose for this committee is to do nothing and just exist as a rival committee. Who knows, perhaps we can take it further and midway through 2009 we can have an election to become President of the Lounge.

Obviously that wouldn't give the holder of that title any serious powers but it would give a fancy title and I think setting it up and playing the whole thing out would be pretty damn fun.

I have a dream... A dream that one day, Coldplayers will be divided up into their countries and given a 3 day period in which they can vote, in turn. From Brazil and Chile one week, to Canada and Australia the next week, with a final voting weekend in the United Kingdom, with the winning nomination becoming the President of the Lounge.

Obviously, I should be the "Chairman" of the We Don't Need A committee. Because basically I want to be, and it was my idea. But we stand for different things than the other committee. We don't stand for peace and justice. We stand for doing things unfairly. So I will put this forward, because while I am unfair, I go about my unfairness fairly. I will wait for one person to second the notion that I will become Chairman before I make it official. Then, we can say, the people have spoken.

Also, if you want to join, just join. We want as many people as we can. We don't need to appoint members. If you wanna be in this, just say. And I'll update a post, or create a user group, or something equally as pointless but fun as that, and it'll be set.

Thanks, and Coldplaying Bless You All!

MEMBERS

Jack (Chairman)

HorrificAttack (Voice of the People)

Lore (....Dare I say Moderator Representative? Don't worry Lore you won't have to actually do anything, I'll just giggle to myself if I put this)

Zeoir (Future and Self Appointed Queen of the Lounge)

Briggins (The hairt of Coldplaying)

Rick8 (The most posts on this forum)

Reilly (Put his name down without asking)

Coldplay92

Cobalt

eglantine

Julie7

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, this "hoo har" is me being bored on a Boxing Day, and wanting to have a bit of fun on the internet.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JOIN THE SUPPOSED "REAL" COMMITTEE BECAUSE THAT'S ALL ABOUT NOT HAVING FUN.

And the slander begins.

We have a fence, Dave. But it's up to you whether you join us or not!

We won't ask for your membership, we'll just tell you how good an idea it is. Don't you want to change the world, Dave? Or at least change Coldplaying? But in the wider perspective, the world?

Since, after all... Coldplaying is part of the world, Dave.

We have a fence, Dave. But it's up to you whether you join us or not!

We won't ask for your membership, we'll just tell you how good an idea it is. Don't you want to change the world, Dave? Or at least change Coldplaying? But in the wider perspective, the world?

Since, after all... Coldplaying is part of the world, Dave.

But Coldplaying doesn't need changing :P

I'm neutral in this silly little war between committees.

But Coldplaying doesn't need changing :P

I'm neutral in this silly little war between committees.

I'm not trying to change anything. I'm just trying to impose royalty and presidency on it.

..... The real purpose of this is to give some people some funky titles, have some fun coming up with an election campaign, all the while mocking the "real" Committee.

It's fun, Dave. We're on your side. Stay open minded but don't be afraid to join!

And, this "hoo har" is me being bored on a Boxing Day, and wanting to have a bit of fun on the internet.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JOIN THE SUPPOSED "REAL" COMMITTEE BECAUSE THAT'S ALL ABOUT NOT HAVING FUN.

And the slander begins.

:P :P, It WILL be fun ;)