✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Did you see coldplay in 2008?

cleeson7

Hello everyone, im interested to no from everyone what was your favourate song sung by coldplay live in 2008 if you went too see them.

Fine was In My place at the MEN 12/12/08 this really got the crowd going and will always be a crowd pleaser.

Ohter highlights include - Life In Technicolor i and ii - the excitement when the intro got going was an amazing start to a truely amazing concert.

Now what about you guys?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I saw them in Antwerp in Ocotber and it was great. Best songs, hmm... Probably Viva La Vida and In My Place, but I also liked Cemetries of London and Yellow and Postcards from Far Away. And of course Glass of Water, because the boys played that song for the very first time that night, and I loved it right away.

I will see them in 2009 as well, in Nijmegen in September! Can't wait :dance:

It's hard to choose only one song because every single one had a different effect on me!

I'd say "The Hardest Part" because of the goosebumps I had in Strasbourg when hearing it.

But then I'd like to mention

"In my place" (amazing atmosphere, "YEEAAAAHHH" - as loud as I could),

"Lovers in Japan" (butterflies, nothing more to say) and

"Cemeteries" (first live performance in Strasbourg) and

"Don't Panic" (like it so so much and loved to hear it live)

And in London it was LIT II...

I'm sorry for not being able to pick just one :laugh3:

I saw them at the O2 in London and they were awesome :) It's just too hard to pick just one.

I really enjoyed it all :D (can't wait to see them at Wembley!!!)

One of my favourite parts was 'Lovers in Japan' when they released the butterfly confetti & Life In Technicolor II :)

I just wish more people got out of their seats to dance :(

I saw them at the O2 in London and they were awesome :) It's just too hard to pick just one.

I really enjoyed it all :D (can't wait to see them at Wembley!!!)

One of my favourite parts was 'Lovers in Japan' when they released the butterfly confetti & Life In Technicolor II :)

I just wish more people got out of their seats to dance :(

Oh, you went on the 16th, so you saw them with their funny hats?

How I envy you! I went on the 14th and can agree that there weren't enough people dancing!!

We'll change that in September! :dance:

I saw them in Munich and they just just took my breath away! Thinking about it still makes me shiver and puts a big smile on my face as it was SO amazing! :)

Well, for their best song live... I'd say it was The Hardest Part! I couldn't even see Chris, but just standing there and letting the music sink into me was an incredible and touching feeling! I certainly had goosebumps all over my body! ;)

Another song that was special was Lovers in Japan! The whole atmosphere during that song was absolutely stunning! Just can't wait to see them again in August. :)

At was at Paris Bercy on the 10th of september. All the gig was amazing but LIT, Fix you, In my place, The scientist *w*, Hardest part (that I really 'rediscover' with this piano version give me goosebumps!), Viva of course was mind blowing and the encore with Yellow was just priceless (with Chris's feet tangled in Jonny's birthday balloons and Guy laughing hard XD).

:uhoh:

***please don't kill me***

completely unexpected but at the last minute i did!!!!!! :dance:

i can't really choose a song because i'd never been to one of their shows before, so i was in complete awe :nice: