✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Did you see coldplay in 2008?

cleeson7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them back in August and it was my first time so every moment was awesome! I don't know if I could pick one song alone, but I think hearing VLV live was the most exciting. It was the big hit that everyone knew and sang along to. The energy in that moment was insane. I LOVED every minute.

hell yeah! :D

yellow. was my all time favorite. just because of what happened during the song. :D

(click in the link in the siggy and you'll find out what happened. i dont feel like writing about it again. :D)

Man that video gave me chills and goosebumps all over watching Chris point at you!:) Thats amazing, I'm going on the 28th February this year, after watching your video I'm getting impatient:laugh3:

I seen them last month at the M.E.N. Arena, Manchester on 11th December. The highlights for me were 'Green Eyes', 'Violet Hill' and 'The Scientist/Back For Good'. The whole gig was amazing tho! :D

Here's abit of what I filmed on the night:

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I3NtYmwQwYM]YouTube - Coldplay - M.E.N. Arena, Manchester, 11th December 2008 (2 of 2)[/ame]

When I saw them in Boston in August of 08 the tour hadn't been underway very long and they were still playing Yes. It was awesome to hear live! I was also really was blown away by the whole Lovers in Japan/Confetti experience. It hadn't ever really been a favorite track from the album prior to seeing the boys do it live.

When I was lucky enough to see them again in Boston in October 08 I think Chris solo on the B-stage doing The hardest Part was my sweetest memory. We had great loge seats very close to the b-stage and it was amazing to be that close while they played out there.

I was there too :)

did we see eachother by any chance?

Man that video gave me chills and goosebumps all over watching Chris point at you!:) Thats amazing, I'm going on the 28th February this year, after watching your video I'm getting impatient:laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azZVHvpmrJA]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 Violet HIll[/ame]

2:03 :D

I saw them at Liverpool in Dec 7th

In My Place is always a highlight for me, and this time I had seats right by the end of the runway, and Jonny came and stood right in front of me for the second half of the song!

I was blown away by VLV and LITii - the EP had only been out about a fortnight, yet everyone knew the words.

8,000 people singing "Love don't let me go..." it was a goosebumps moment