🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or Roddick's movements are funny?

funny as in unusual, or entertaining?

Roddick's biggest enemy is himself right now. Gael's reactions + the partisan crowd + the evening lighting (he's not just BS-ing, its had a clear impact on his overheads) is weighing in heavy on his psyche. Right now he's a loose cannon, tearing up the court one game and turning into a lame duck the next.

funny as in unusual, or entertaining?

Roddick's biggest enemy is himself right now. Gael's reactions + the partisan crowd + the evening lighting (he's not just BS-ing, its had a clear impact on his overheads) is weighing in heavy on his psyche. Right now he's a loose cannon, tearing up the court one game and turning into a lame duck the next.

Funny as entertaining. The way he walks and serves makes me giggle.

And you're right, he's too stressed.

Everyone in tennis gets frustrated, and the umpire is the nearest person to take it out on. He tends to take it too far like today, but I wasn't so much deterred by that as the way Monfils incited the crowd. The former is understandable, but unsportsmanlike behavior when you're winning is much less called for.

:dance: GAEL WON :dance:

I'm happy :smug:

I like this player, always fighting, always taking his energy from the crowd...I saw him play in RG (for the charity day before the begining of the tournament) a few times and he's really a showman! Like that!

Next round he's against The Fed...I'll probably have to say goodbye to him then... I would like to see e french win RG...Yannick Noah was in 83...Come'on Gael, 2009 is a good year!

But you walk like one??:stunned:

So maybe we should call him Andy Rodduck.:rolleyes:

Hell no!

I walk like normal people.

So now we have 2 chickens and a duck?

It sure appears so. We might have to open a farm if it keeps on like this.................. :rolleyes:

LMAO. :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: